New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    We had an excuse - we were young and stupid. I'm sure a lot of people have tried it at least once (?)

Shabu??? No way. It was just weed.
    I was young and stupid once... but never did I do weed or similar.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    PASENSIYA NA HA? BUT LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY...

^^ never tried drugs...not even weed. i am a carefree, rebellious, defiant, and deviant teenager...and now an adult adventure seeker. but definitely drugs will always be out of my life. my friends are users...weed during my youth was free and readily accessible plus the fact that i came from a city where drugs were just like a cheap commodity...have friends and acquaintances in several drug rehabs and mental institutions because of drug addiction. am i still curious what it's like to take drugs? NOPE. My acquaintances satisfied my curiosity.

i was curious then...but the trust that my parents endowed on me was of foremost importance. i don't wanna sound righteous, but my young mind just said it's was not right...it's not right. not even just for a simple reason of answering my curious mind.

a bestfriend got out of the vice alive and sane...i am the only person who can understand her...her only confidante...but not drugs.

LET TSIKOT BE A DRUG FREE COMMUNITY.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    iba talaga nagagawa ng mga under the influence of illegal substance. as for myself, never thought of it. kagaya ng sinabi ni abby, sapat na ang mga nakikita ko sa paligid ko regarding this issue. i know its bad from the start, learned the consequences once you taken just a bit of it. kaya eto, ni yosi, walang laman ang lungs ko

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did you smoke the man-pipe?!

man pipe..amf!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think those people who do hard core drugs like shabu, cocaine, heroine, ecstasy etc are those that end up ruining their lives or in rehab.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    my first kiss, uhm... it felt weird because i had no idea of what i was doing. i was just there with my gf doing some project in high school at our house then the mood is right then we gazed at each other for like 5 minutes then it just happened.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    my first kiss, uhm... it felt weird because i had no idea of what i was doing. i was just there with my gf doing some project in high school at our house then the mood is right then we gazed at each other for like 5 minutes then it just happened.
    Did your tongue accidentally found it's way into her mouth or vice versa?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i'd be lying if i said no lol
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    i'd be lying if i said no lol

lupit mo pogi ....

keep the info coming mga tsikoteers :bwahaha: LOL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
How did you feel when you had your first kiss?