New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ah, alam ko na yung sinasabi ni gh. yun yung kakaibang sensation. feeling that sensation for the first time! nyahahaha!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The "cooties" I was referring to is the supposedly infection you get from kissing someone from the opposite *** as believed by small kids, usually below age 8.
    ekkk.. i never heard of those "cooties" when i was young. new "lingo" for me

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The "cooties" I was referring to is the supposedly infection you get from kissing someone from the opposite *** as believed by small kids, usually below age 8.
    ahh.

No idea. I don't really remember anymore. I don't even remember her face.

it was 20yrs ago and a lot of girls did better. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My first kiss was nothing spectacular since it was both our first and we were finding our way on how to do it. What was memorable about it was the feeling of another tongue against my tongue. The sensation was like no other.

My most memorable kiss was with my 2nd BF. We were both inexperienced in kissing and yet we found our rhythm almost immediately. What heightened the sensation was that we smoked before that. It was so good that I felt like I was levitating and felt little jolts of electricity all over my body. I just wanted the moment to last forever.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Gulat naman ako sa yo Cathy.......

You're getting bolder.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    never had one yet...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My first kiss was nothing spectacular since it was both our first and we were finding our way on how to do it. What was memorable about it was the feeling of another tongue against my tongue. The sensation was like no other.

My most memorable kiss was with my 2nd BF. We were both inexperienced in kissing and yet we found our rhythm almost immediately. What heightened the sensation was that we smoked before that. It was so good that I felt like I was levitating and felt little jolts of electricity all over my body. I just wanted the moment to last forever.
    Wow! i think i need a smoke myself after reading Cathy's post.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What heightened the sensation was that we smoked before that. It was so good that I felt like I was levitating and felt little jolts of electricity all over my body. I just wanted the moment to last forever.
    Personally I don't like kissing a girl who just had a cigarette.
    It's something like kissing a cigarette ash-tray. :puke:

In fact, I prefer to date girls who don't smoke. :frenchyf1:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

:hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005

i understand because you're not a smoker. i was once a smoker (for more the 15 years) and i agree with cathy with this one. i had a kissing partner who also smoke and i tell you iba ang sarap when we did it one night inside her lancer itlog. with the a/c on as if para kaming nasa smoking area ng isang hotel lobby. in short as long as you both like each other and having the same custom, definitely you'll end up jubilated.

it's like having the same "interest" then doing "it" at the same time. doing it parehas lasing - good, parehas busog - good, parehas nag kape - good and so many other things diba? guaranteed yan

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
How did you feel when you had your first kiss?