New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    if you are in bacoor i know the hardware that offers best prices is kelly
    and in dasma its dasma citywide
    -sa bakal naman silvercity offers good prices but sometimes may catch (undersize)

these are what ive heard from my customers who are contractors but usually you cant really rely on that alone best way is to go the big shops in your area and have them estimate your required materials
    sometimes hindi kasi lagi same ang price depende rin sa quantity ng kukunin mo and depende na lang kung kakilala mo ang bibilhan mo

you are from meadow wood pala marami na akong nasupplyan dyan na mga houses pero indirectly usually mga contarctors bumibili sa akin e

hth

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    ok na ok. halos malapit lang diyan ung mga kinukuhanan nila.

steels daw sa goldenhill mura. along aguinaldo hi-way, un ata ung sa may tabi ng kingtop.

tanong ko na lang ulit ng maigi, so ano pa ba tatanong? kahoy? paints? para isang tanungan na lang. hehehe.

tama golden hill nga ang mura sa bacoor area :D
    flakez suki ka ata sa kingtop at yun ang ginawa mong landmark hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang close na ata yung King Top. How about roofing? Anybody had an experience sa cement tiles ng CPAC Moniers? Dinig ko ok daw. Any suggestions?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ano na ba average price per sqm sa pagpapatayo ng house sa manila..

calling tsikoteers sa construction firm

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    tama golden hill nga ang mura sa bacoor area :D
    flakez suki ka ata sa kingtop at yun ang ginawa mong landmark hehehe
    nyahahaha. hindi, malapit lang talaga kami don. haha.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto tinanong ko na erpat ko.

steel - goldenhill

cement - kilomter 17

hollow blocks - joan and hanna ata, basta something like that.

paint, woods - kelly

steelworks (gates, windows, fences, etc...) - flakez! nyahahaha. pm mo ko kung gusto mo pagawa. mura lang. haha.

tanong ko next time yang roofing.
    Last edited by flakez; November 12th, 2005 at 02:10 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: sheep ano mga sinusupply mo? baka mura sa iyo. hehe.

ooopppsss.. sorry, na post mo na pala. hehehe

sige pag may kelangan kami contactin kita, baka mas mura sayo kumpara sa kinukuhanan namin.
    Last edited by flakez; November 12th, 2005 at 12:25 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Question lang mga CE tsikoteers sirs...

A 2 storey house with firewall on 1 side hence the columns are eccentric, if the 2nd floor slab is 4.8M from the footing, do I need a strap/tie beam in addition to the ground floor beam/wall footing?

My architect says we don't need anymore so that I can save money he says, but I am not comfy.

The plan has a drawing of a tie beam but the structural analysis he says does not provide for one. The plan drawings were done by another architect and the struct analysis was done by a CE and also revised the steel requirement from 8pcs 16mm/column to 8pcs 20mm/column. Isn't this an overdesign? The steel diff alone is worth another 300k.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Question lang mga CE tsikoteers sirs...

A 2 storey house with firewall on 1 side hence the columns are eccentric, if the 2nd floor slab is 4.8M from the footing, do I need a strap/tie beam in addition to the ground floor beam/wall footing?

My architect says we don't need anymore so that I can save money he says, but I am not comfy.

The plan has a drawing of a tie beam but the structural analysis he says does not provide for one. The plan drawings were done by another architect and the struct analysis was done by a CE and also revised the steel requirement from 8pcs 16mm/column to 8pcs 20mm/column. Isn't this an overdesign? The steel diff alone is worth another 300k.
    Structural design is relative to loads & stresses: axial, lateral, dead, eccentric, torsional, shear, moment & so on. Soil bearing capacity, distance between columns, their sizes & respective tributary loads must also be factored in.
    That said, the best guy to ask this simple & specific concern would be the building's structural designer. He should be most familiar w/ his design criteria & assumptions.
    Generally, shortening a column's unsupported length, provides more stability & adds to the area's safety factor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Exterior or interior wall more than 3 meters width should have column stiffener and for 4.8m height of wall you should provide beam stiffener same width as you chb. Regarding your tie beams reinforcement if the span of your beams is less than 5 meters you can use 16mm but greater than that use 20mm.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
House Construction