New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strange View Post
    how much per sq.m.?
    Initially 22k but I think I am at 25k now since I chose to upgrade my tiles and bathroom fixtures from contractor specs.

Lighting fixtures excluded.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Baeconator99 View Post
    Thank you. I was choosing between PVC ceilings and gypsum board for the garage. Due to budget constraint, I opted for the latter and will just replace it with PVC when the time comes.
    Besides water immunity, another advantage of good vinyl soffits or panels is the total elimination of painting. It'll save you in the short long term, sir.House Construction

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thank you. I was choosing between PVC ceilings and gypsum board for the garage. Due to budget constraint, I opted for the latter and will just replace it with PVC when the time comes.
    We used metal plates underneath the balcony and they served as our ceiling (and support)...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Initially 22k but I think I am at 25k now since I chose to upgrade my tiles and bathroom fixtures from contractor specs.

Lighting fixtures excluded.
    This is already a good price bro, i got 2 quotes * 30k/sqm, bare, even got one for 45k, the house design wasn't even complicated, it was just a box.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    This is already a good price bro, i got 2 quotes * 30k/sqm, bare, even got one for 45k, the house design wasn't even complicated, it was just a box.
    How much structural cost nya?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ang siste nya ay total price at specs lang, di sya nagbibigay ng bill of materials until you accept the contract at ayaw daw nya na dadalhin sa iba at ipapa quote.

Yung iba was quick verbal quotes lang just so I can find it easy to refuse if hindi pasok sa budget. The reasonable ones ranged around 24k/sqm, but they altered the steel requirements and concrete strength, probably "value engineering".

Thanks to FB, the industry is riddled with agents cum contractors, they make a "safe" quotation and practically sub con everything, sitting pretty na lang sila

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I was in my friend's bnew house. So beautiful and open. There was an elevator in a glass shaft over looking the valley..... Wow sobrang sosyal.

Infinity pool, jacuzzi, theatre room, yoga room, massage room, sauna room, his and hers pool dressing rooms.......

The walk in closets alone for the each kid (2) was about 40 sqm each! Parang LV store yung walk in closet design.

Yikes haha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I was in my friend's bnew house. So beautiful and open. There was an elevator in a glass shaft over looking the valley..... Wow sobrang sosyal.

Infinity pool, jacuzzi, theatre room, yoga room, massage room, sauna room, his and hers pool dressing rooms.......

The walk in closets alone for the each kid (2) was about 40 sqm each! Parang LV store yung walk in closet design.

Yikes haha.

Can you share pics bro? Hehe

Coming from you, it must be very sosyal!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

Yikes haha.

Grats to your friend. Can't help imagine the upkeep....& the guilt? Haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *EQ
    Just in case you'd like your own elevator I know a couple of guys. 😉

House Construction