New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    As per my architect preparation daw sa the big one

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk
    The CE that designed my structurals also did prep for earthquake, but instead of mat, he did three layers of steel reinforcement for my 2 storey house, he had different number and sizes for levels 0 - 1.5m, 1.5m - 4.50m and 4.5m to 7.5m, I only realized this when I was gearing up for the construction, pretty heavy on budget, as it requires multiple splices. 20mm pa ang gamit sa 1st layer, and all are grade 60.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    The CE that designed my structurals also did prep for earthquake, but instead of mat, he did three layers of steel reinforcement for my 2 storey house, he had different number and sizes for levels 0 - 1.5m, 1.5m - 4.50m and 4.5m to 7.5m, I only realized this when I was gearing up for the construction, pretty heavy on budget, as it requires multiple splices. 20mm pa ang gamit sa 1st layer, and all are grade 60.
    It's really expensive bro. Mine was 25mm grade 70 with certificate for my mat foundation. Then on the second floor 20mm. Then 3rd to 4th till rooftop 15mm (usually Standard size). It's double purpose mini bldg for my bed spacer business

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    It's really expensive bro. Mine was 25mm grade 70 with certificate for my mat foundation. Then on the second floor 20mm. Then 3rd to 4th till rooftop 15mm (usually Standard size). It's double purpose mini bldg for my bed spacer business

Multi storey naman pala sir, I think tama lang yan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Multi storey naman pala sir, I think tama lang yan.
    Yes bro and needs to break the bank but it's ok kasi long term investment naman.hehe.
    Have a blessed and Happy New Year to you and your family circle bro.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Happy New Year Sir Montro!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    For me let it done by your contractor. Hukayin ng malalim and have a mat foundation for stronger structure results.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    Sa 220 sqm 2 storey residential with mat foundation vs. the standard foundation, mga magkano po ang difference at budget allotment kung 4.5m ang budget sa project? Thanks again.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Sa 220 sqm 2 storey residential with mat foundation vs. the standard foundation, mga magkano po ang difference at budget allotment kung 4.5m ang budget sa project? Thanks again.
    Mat foundation 12k per sq.m. While isolated foundation with tie beams 7k per sq. m.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Depends sa materials to be use e.g. steel sizes and grade, ready mix cement or manual mixing. Finishing siguro same din from your building plan. Soil test needed first baka malalim bago mareach ang hard part eh additional charges ulit yun coz as you said malambot yung location. If 2 storey residential at sa soil test maganda ang result with 220 sqm there is no need of mat foundation kasi mababa lang yung 2 storey. Mat foundation really recommend sa mga matataas na projects like 4 or 5 storeys with not so big lot area.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Great info, sirs, thanks. I will definitely mention this "mat foundation" with the builder. Malaki din pala difference at makaka affect sa budget per sqm, 5k.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    saan area pala sa antipolo madalas ang landslide??

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
House Construction