New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How you you hold your gf? / How do you want to be held by your bf?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • -hand in hand

10 58.82%
  • -arm around shoulder

2 11.76%
  • -arm around waist

4 23.53%
  • -hand cupping butt

1 5.88%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    habang minamasahe ka nya, naka pose yung mga biceps nya na pagkatigas tigas......
    The image that was formed in my head was quite disturbing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    slide hand sa hair, then slightly massage yun batok,
    Is this really a move to seduce the girl? Isn't it more of an affectionate/sweet gesture? Sort of like when you kiss a girl in the forehead.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Double Post

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Is this really a move to seduce the girl? Isn't it more of an affectionate/sweet gesture? Sort of like when you kiss a girl in the forehead.
    eewww forehead kisser. tingen ko sa mga ganyan ang dami issues sa buhay.

like i want to be bestfriends before i marry her.

or today i marry my friend.

whenever i read this sa mga weddings, tumatayo balahibo ko. it doesn't even sound cheesy nor corny, it's just plain ang hina naman ng pagkalalaki mo, kinekelangan pa kebiganin ang syota mo. it sorts of reflect on the guy, i think he's weak emotionally.

you can never be friends with the girl you love. basta may touch ***ual yan la ng iba

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    eewww forehead kisser. tingen ko sa mga ganyan ang dami issues sa buhay.

like i want to be bestfriends before i marry her.

or today i marry my friend.

whenever i read this sa mga weddings, tumatayo balahibo ko. it doesn't even sound cheesy nor corny, it's just plain ang hina naman ng pagkalalaki mo, kinekelangan pa kebiganin ang syota mo. it sorts of reflect on the guy, i think he's weak emotionally.

you can never be friends with the girl you love. basta may touch ***ual yan la ng iba
    What's wrong with a kiss on the forehead? Yun ang kiss na walang halong kamanyakan.

Do you really mean you can never be friends with the girl you love or you can never start as friends with the girl you love?

Wala ako naging BF or na date na we started as friends. I guess most guys knows when they meet a girl kung pang platonic or romantic.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Holding your GF...