New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    what's syndicated estafa?
    Negosyo ang estafa like bogus pyramiding company, jewelry-related estafa, professional estafador, etc., large-scale estafa, etc.

Makapag estofado nga mamaya. :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sumbong na yan sa XXX sa channel 2..mas newsworthy pa yang nagyaring pang-aagrabyado sa tita mo, kesa dun sa owner type jeep na hiniram tapos di na binalik

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    plz do help me in my probz now a days...i lend money to the money lender for the worth of 1000..i shud pay it 20pesos/day but im only a student and i cant pay it as it shud be..my allowance is just enough for me..i lend money bcoz i use it for a very important reason..the lender said that it is a compound interest and my balance is now 8000 daw...she also said that i can be jailed if i cant pay it.aplz do xplain to me wat is compouded interest..plz

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby chicks View Post
    plz do help me in my probz now a days...i lend money to the money lender for the worth of 1000..i shud pay it 20pesos/day but im only a student and i cant pay it as it shud be..my allowance is just enough for me..i lend money bcoz i use it for a very important reason..the lender said that it is a compound interest and my balance is now 8000 daw...she also said that i can be jailed if i cant pay it.aplz do xplain to me wat is compouded interest..plz
    freak GTFO!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ask lng po...pag nademanda kna ng estafa...mkakakuha kapa rin ba ng nbi clearance?? o may record kna kahit dpa tapos ung kaso???

salamat...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    When I read your statement, keep this is mind that under Miranda Doctrine, your aunt has the right to defend herself so the case of your Aunt is a violation of Republic Act 7438. Those police officers if you want speedy process then go to Police Internal Affairs Service they are under NAPOLCOM and they can put those officers if found guilty into preventive suspension or termination of service. I hope this will enlighten your mind!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
help about estafa case...