i was wondering.. did u guys ever feel like youre being watched by some "thing" or someone? like while driving sa mga open roads you feel very uneasy and you get sweaty palms while driving.

im gonna share to you what happened to the husband of my cousin.

Here goes..

My cousin's husband left fot manila 12midnight to make it to manila because he was needed by my tita back there and he has work in makati. he lives in san fernando pampanga, by the way. as he was driving the north expressway, he felt really sleepy because he was already driving for an hour and a half. so wat he did was park on the side of the expressway to get some shut eye. after being asleep for almost an hour. when he woke up, he felt really uneasy about the whole car because parang may nakatingn daw. he looked at the window, and suddenly freaked out! While i was listening to him kinilabutan ako sa sinabi nyang nakita nya.

Share nyo naman ung scary things na ngyari sa inyo while in your tsikot.

Because he just saw a lady with glowing red eyes staring back at him outside the car. sa sobrang takot nya napahataw sa papuntang manila. and nawala ung antok nya. pag sa akin ngyari to iiyak nalng ako.