New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was wondering.. did u guys ever feel like youre being watched by some "thing" or someone? like while driving sa mga open roads you feel very uneasy and you get sweaty palms while driving.

im gonna share to you what happened to the husband of my cousin.

Here goes..

My cousin's husband left fot manila 12midnight to make it to manila because he was needed by my tita back there and he has work in makati. he lives in san fernando pampanga, by the way. as he was driving the north expressway, he felt really sleepy because he was already driving for an hour and a half. so wat he did was park on the side of the expressway to get some shut eye. after being asleep for almost an hour. when he woke up, he felt really uneasy about the whole car because parang may nakatingn daw. he looked at the window, and suddenly freaked out! While i was listening to him kinilabutan ako sa sinabi nyang nakita nya.

Share nyo naman ung scary things na ngyari sa inyo while in your tsikot.

Because he just saw a lady with glowing red eyes staring back at him outside the car. sa sobrang takot nya napahataw sa papuntang manila. and nawala ung antok nya. pag sa akin ngyari to iiyak nalng ako.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FerioEG9Boi, is that for real? nakakatakot nga yung! buti na lang i haven't experienced such things while driving....kung ako yun baka naihi na lang ako :oops:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i often go through north expressway ng gabi, wala pa naman ganun.

nasanay na rin ako mag drive ng gabi sa amin sa tarlac and going to my dad's home in baguio. i've been driving there regularly for years, nothing unusual happens.

but one time, i think it was 4 months ago, i ran over a dumb-ass goat. this happened near the boundary of pangasinan and la union at macarthur highway. the car i was driving had its right headlight wrecked because of the impact. and then about an hour later of driving, i heard sounds of goats crying. this kind of freaked me out. so when i passed by the next town, i just stopped at this cafeteria to have some coffee and cigarettes, because i was really tired then. ayun, nawala na yung tunog ng kambing. :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not really a believer of this kinda story...... so everytime they told a story abt. malignos i just luff & luff or even dare the story teller to standby at the place where fascinating phenomenom happen.

Until one nite..... one of my uncle need to be rush to the hospital. So we bring him to the hospital for a reason that he need a medical staff to take care his needs. Unfortunately my Tita left something in there house so he ask my pinsan to pick-up the stuff, somehow my dear pinsan reject the request cause he need to cross a cementary and a big balete tree then he recommend myself to get the stuff in the house.
    So feeling like an actor in Friday the 13th, i asked the key & drove the motosiklo. So when i pass-by the big balete tree (coz they told more malignos in balete compare to cementary), i focus myself to witness any strange happening while i'm driving. So far i'm not lucky, i didn't saw strange happening BUT when i transfer my eyes to check-out any activities on the cementary i just realize that i pass-by a white lady floating on the air (mga 1 ft. from the ground). Hindi kuna maalala kung sino sinong mga santo ang tinawag ko then pinaharorot kuna ang motorsiklo. Pagdating ko sa bahay hindi ko sinabi kahit kanino at i asked my tito na kailangan ito gamit ni tita at ihatid raw sa hospital tapos hindi na ako sumama..
    Maagang maaga akong nagising then i asked my tito kung my nakita ba sya nang white lady sa cementary sabi nya wala naman then i told him abt. my XP on that nite. He just luff & luff and sabi, punta tayo nang cementary at kilalanin natin yung white lady na sinabi ko then sabay tawa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was on my way home galing sa philcoa dahil gumawa kami ng proj sa bliss...

hinatid ko kaibigan ko sa loob ng UP.. mga 2am na to ng morning.. then pabalik ako nalang magisa... so para lang palagay ang loob ko.. i opened my windows para open air ako.. between masscomm college at music madilim dun... tapos napatingin ako sa rearview mirror ko.. tapos parang may dumaan.. napalingon ako agad...

pero wala akong nakita.. kinabahan tlaga ako at tumayo mga balahibo ko...

im pretty sure that i saw something.. pero paglingon ko wla naman... harurot tuloy ako pauwi..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba ganun naman daw madalas pag maroong kang akala mo nakita mo tpos wala, meron daw talaga un diba? pucha geo626 kakatakot un ah.. darn.. basta ako iiyak nalng ako. hehe.:twisted:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scary nman nyan.... may nangyayari sakin na ganyan, but wala pang sa loob ng car. puro sa house nmin or somebod else's house...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dun sa mga taga-south in parañaque, alabang and laguna area i don't know if you have experienced this or have heard of the story...

<<rew< we transferred from qc to alabang in the late 70's pero ginagawa pa lang ang SLEX nun but as far as I can remember, there was a part of SLEX na mabaho talaga everytime we pass by - bale ba hindi naman gaanong uso ang aircon pa noon so bukas ang bintana ng sasakyan (ours was a chevy nova). kwento ng mga baranggay parang ginagawang tapunan ng mga nasalvage daw.

>ffw>> so that story would play in my mind everytime na dadaan ako dun, one-night during my college days I was driving my Gemini Diesel mga 500m from that part of SLEX naalala ko yung story ulit then trip ko lang I opened slightly yung window ko - guess what parang naamoy ko yung mabahong naaamoy ko dati... then exactly on the part kung saan may nakitang sako na puno ng dugo a ghostly figure appeared side by side sa window ko parang white lady pa nga eh... I tried to shrug it off my mind pero pagtingin ko sa rearview mirror ko pasahero ko na sya (shoot parang sine) i made a sign of the cross and just looked straight to manage my course... then bandang Bicutan exit wala na.

<stop>

>play> bale it's infront of motorola just past marcelo village if your going south, last time I told the story 'twas wayback in '97 yung officemate ko verified my story and said that there was a woman who got run-over by a jeep or an owner... basta parang ganun daw ang kwento eh.

<stop>

xs. sorry peeps... haba noh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eeek.. scary un dakila ah. Bkit naman now ko pa to binasa eh pupunta ako SLEX later. Nanghihilakbot nako dito..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dakila7, totoo ba yan? natakot na ako ah, lagi ako sa dumadaan sa south kasi my gf live in Muntinlupa, saan ba yun Motorola na yun, after Bicutan exit?

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Ghost / Scary / Supernatural Stories [Merged]