New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ok ah, de sundo pa.. kumbaga tama yung sabi na, sinusundo ka na ni kamatayan..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    How can death penalty promote human rights?

Try saying that to the family of murder/homicide victims.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Let's not turn this into another one of those debates. That wasn't what I was asking about.

My point was that whether it used gunshots or lethal injections, the end result was the same within the context of the recipient of the death penalty.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Too bad we can't use mobile execution van for reckless and irresponsible public utility drivers. Tignan ko lang kung hindi biglang sumunod sa batas trapiko ang mga 'yan!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's not turn this into another one of those debates. That wasn't what I was asking about.

My point was that whether it used gunshots or lethal injections, the end result was the same within the context of the recipient of the death penalty.
    injection is more "humanely" compare to gun....dying by lethal injection is more accepted than dying by a firing squad...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I don't get this line said by the maker of the death van, "The switch from gunshots to injections is a sign that China promotes human rights now," says Kang Zhongwen...

How can death penalty promote human rights?
    Maybe the statement was taken out of context, or as is usually the case, literally misinterpreted.

Methinks what the Chinese was actually saying is that injections are a more HUMANE form of killing convicts, and that China is promoting HUMANE, rather than brutal executions, which they see as a promotion of human rights.

But of course, that's a tongue-in-cheek statement

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sweet. they should have one of these in the US.

i volunteer to be the person whose job it is to tell it who to visit:diablo:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I see, thanks for the clarification. It didn't make sense the first time I read it. I think it does now ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Get Executed - At your doorstep!