New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    cathy pag nakita mo yung ex ko, sigurado maniniwala ka sa gayuma ^_^
    sabi ng tito ko, dati daw di sya naniniwala sa gayuma; pero nung makita nya ex ko, naniwala daw sya bigla.

yung sister ko desperate na mabalikan ng bf nya. sinama ng ex ko sa bulacan, natakot daw sister ko after. tapos ayaw nya sabihin sakin yung mga gusto pagawa. basta ang sabi sakin, di naman daw magtatagal yun effect sakin. tipong di daw kasi maganda ugali nung ex ko, kaya di rin magtatagal yun effectiveness nung gayuma.
    So are you telling me na pangit ang ex GF mo? Pag pangit pala hindi mo papatulan in your right mind?

Personally, I don't care for a person's looks kasi. Si crush ko super guapo pero kahit naging pangit pa siya, crush ko pa rin siya.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde totoo yan. The only gayuma I know is money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd have to disagree. Kahit gaano pa kayaman pero pag walang ambition sa buhay or asa lang sa parents/mana = turn off. I know this guy my age whose career is "art". How the heck can he make a living selling his paintings? It makes me wonder what will happen to him when his parents are gone and how many generations will their money last.

I like men like crush who can afford not to work but still work. Ambitious and driven.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=_Cathy_;2900189]So are you telling me na pangit ang ex GF mo? Pag pangit pala hindi mo papatulan in your right mind?

Personally, I don't care for a person's looks kasi. Si crush ko super guapo pero kahit naging pangit pa siya, crush ko pa rin siya.

if crush isn't guwapo, he won't be perfect anymore.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    So are you telling me na pangit ang ex GF mo? Pag pangit pala hindi mo papatulan in your right mind?

Personally, I don't care for a person's looks kasi. Si crush ko super guapo pero kahit naging pangit pa siya, crush ko pa rin siya. .

if crush isn't guwapo, he won't be perfect anymore.
    He is still perfect for me because he has all the characteristics I want in a man.

Looks are just a "bonus" for me. And even if crush were pangit, he is tall, and that's an attractive physical trait. I would always tell crush sana pangit na lang siya so I am not "patay na patay na patay" only "patay na patay" HAHAHA!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013

I'd have to disagree. Kahit gaano pa kayaman pero pag walang ambition sa buhay or asa lang sa parents/mana = turn off. I know this guy my age whose career is "art". How the heck can he make a living selling his paintings? It makes me wonder what will happen to him when his parents are gone and how many generations will their money last.

I like men like crush who can afford not to work but still work. Ambitious and driven.
    You would be surprised how many contemporary artists make from their paintings. They arent even well known or even close to being considered masters. But most contempotary artists sell their paintings in the 6 figure range. Lowest na is high 5 figure range. Thats per piece.

Just like the corporate world, not everyone makes it big. But if this is what they know and love, then why not? Who is to say they dont have an ambition? Its an honest living. That i can admire.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    He is still perfect for me because he has all the characteristics I want in a man.

Still, my vote goes to the 50 year old with the "yaya" ....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    You would be surprised how many contemporary artists make from their paintings. They arent even well known or even close to being considered masters. But most contempotary artists sell their paintings in the 6 figure range. Lowest na is high 5 figure range. Thats per piece.

Just like the corporate world, not everyone makes it big. But if this is what they know and love, then why not? Who is to say they dont have an ambition? Its an honest living. That i can admire.

Wow, really? His Dad gave him a space for a gallery in their building but that closed down after a few years. His Dad also made him a supplier in their business, but that did not last a year. I just don't see him being serious with life. I've known him for about 2 decades and sadly he has no consistency (except for the painting part) His latest passion are Bonsais

People born into money are lucky they can pursue their passion. My colleague was just complaining about how cooking is his passion but he can't risk it and has to stay in his job since he needs a stable source of income.

There's just something about corporate big shots I find so admirable You're one of them diba?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 21st, 2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Typo

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Still, my vote goes to the 50 year old with the "yaya" ....
    I'd rather stay single. He's one perfect example of a guy with no drive and ambition

Even his Dad told me that their relatives and friends comment about my friend not having a job His Dad said, God will take care of everything.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

the successful ones, is what we notice.
    the rest, which probably comprises more than 99%, we do not see.

it's the same in every profession or field of activity.

9. Join Date
    May 2014

pangit lahat
    Mas pangit ugali

Ask jut, nakita nya na si fe; di ako tumitingin masyado sa mukha. Mabait kasi yun nung una, ngayon smeagol mode na.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Generally,- that is the case,- as the first level of attraction would always be physical...

Pero sabi nga ng mga tambay sa bilyaran,- "walang pangit sa t!th!ng galit...."

!!! GAYUMA !!!