New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^^baka mas mabuting makipaghiwalay ka na lang. Padaanin mo sa korte para may sustento ang anak mo..... Kaya ganyan yan eh malamang ayaw na sa yo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    funny thread.... may naniniwala pa rin pala sa gayuma sa panahon ngayon? sino pa ba dito naniniwala sa magic o kaya himala?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako naniniwala pa rin....gawin mong gayuma....pera.
    talo nyan yung mga tinitinda sa quiapo.......

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ako naniniwala pa rin....gawin mong gayuma....pera.
    talo nyan yung mga tinitinda sa quiapo.......
    Yun oh, tried and tested gayuma!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    search this sa Facebook : Uro Hormiga for gayuma blogs, spells and rituals

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    gud pm fellow tsikot members,

buhayin ko lang itong thread na ito. Gayuma is true. There are several ways of doing this taking it internally with food, drinks...

But the mere fact that this things exist...the most effective way or powerful means is thru ritual by a known mangagayuma or mangagamot...

*note if your are a 1st timer dont try it if you fail, the forum filipino sorcerer * google which ive searched with the oration is definitely effective (but you have to do it accordingly based on the instructions given) kundi babalik sayo in bad way...be sure na your intension using gayuma is true and not on the bad side of it (some say gagayumahin ko para maka-isa ako, your took the opportunity but ibang klase bumalik ang karma)...pero on the other side gayuma is good for those who are in need of bringing back your loved one and live happily ever after...(not those yung napupusuan mo lang or crush)...

The reason why im saying this is i've tried it weeks ago..with the help of my mangagamot...it works perfectly...hindi siya yung tipong na brainwashed dahil sa gayuma...everything turned out very well for us now...its the natural way pa rin parang walang nangyaring problem and even bumait...

To make the story short, everything in this world kahit ano pa yan...paranormal or withcraft...still this things exist in our modern world...again im not encouraging people with a bad intention on using gayuma...use it only to those who are your loved one na nagkaron ng prob kaya kau naghiwalay...mga nangbabae na asawa or nanalalake yung asawa ubra yung gayuma...pero kung gamit eh to take advantage that's a big no no no!...

In not saying na maniwala kayo sakin...this is only my experience...a true experience

elow po kanino ka po nagpagwa dati? Kasi want ko po magpgwa .. Can i have ur num? Hope we could be frens po ate

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    elow broken21.
    sino gagayumahin mo?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    gud pm fellow tsikot members,

buhayin ko lang itong thread na ito. gayuma is true. there are several ways of doing this taking it internally with food, drinks...

but the mere fact that this things exist...the most effective way or powerful means is thru ritual by a known mangagayuma or mangagamot...

*note if your are a 1st timer dont try it if you fail, the forum filipino sorcerer * google which ive searched with the oration is definitely effective (but you have to do it accordingly based on the instructions given) kundi babalik sayo in bad way...be sure na your intension using gayuma is true and not on the bad side of it (some say gagayumahin ko para maka-isa ako, your took the opportunity but ibang klase bumalik ang karma)...pero on the other side gayuma is good for those who are in need of bringing back your loved one and live happily ever after...(not those yung napupusuan mo lang or crush)...

the reason why im saying this is i've tried it weeks ago..with the help of my mangagamot...it works perfectly...hindi siya yung tipong na brainwashed dahil sa gayuma...everything turned out very well for us now...its the natural way pa rin parang walang nangyaring problem and even bumait...

to make the story short, everything in this world kahit ano pa yan...paranormal or withcraft...still this things exist in our modern world...again im not encouraging people with a bad intention on using gayuma...use it only to those who are your loved one na nagkaron ng prob kaya kau naghiwalay...mga nangbabae na asawa or nanalalake yung asawa ubra yung gayuma...pero kung gamit eh to take advantage that's a big no no no!...

in not saying na maniwala kayo sakin...this is only my experience...a true experience

Hello,

just got this from long time comment of yours, if you may please i need to know kung sino yung tumulong sayo na manggagamot. I also need the same help now.....

sana matulungan mo ako, thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If only I could gayuma crush so he could be all mine I'd be the happiest person on the planet.

Seriously, I wouldn't mess with supernatural stuff. It's said to be the devil's work.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mhaiq View Post
    hi, nani2wala me s cnsabi mo..pls help me ung hubby ko super prob ko super babaero,s twing mambabae iniiwan ako pti 2 kids namen..pls pm me..tnx
    Hey guys, any update? nag reply ba na ba si Shattered sa inyo?

!!! GAYUMA !!!