New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a word to you at home. It's termites/gamo-gamo are swarming out tonight. It might be best to keep your windows closed for tonight and keep lights off near windows.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    we had this last night. siguro if i was to estimate, around 300-500 gamo gamo were swarming around the salas light. candle and balde method did not work, too much of them.

we had to lengthen the wick to strengthen the burn.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba pag ganyan daw meaning malapit na umulan?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yan ang sabi da.
    kaso umulan na ah.......

wag nyo bugawin...swerte daw yan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember years ago, we found out my parent's house had a big termite nest in the living room ceiling because of the swarm coming out in the middle of the house. To control the swarm from spreading out, we turned off all the lights in the area and turned on the big bright chandelier.

The result, a column of flying termites.

I got the vacuum cleaner and used it to sucked the termites into the bag. It took a while but I got most of them.

The remaining ones, I made them to move outside by turning on/off the lights towards the front porch. Once they were at the porch, I closed the door and the lights. They scattered to the lights on the street.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Sign that the start of the rain season is near.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, kung edible ang mga gamu gamo pwede ipunin then igisa o gawin sisig...pulutan na ng mga sunog baga yan....

Camaro-urban style

LOL jk.
    Last edited by desert fox; May 14th, 2011 at 09:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I remember years ago, we found out my parent's house had a big termite nest in the living room ceiling because of the swarm coming out in the middle of the house. To control the swarm from spreading out, we turned off all the lights in the area and turned on the big bright chandelier.

The result, a column of flying termites.

I got the vacuum cleaner and used it to sucked the termites into the bag. It took a while but I got most of them.

The remaining ones, I made them to move outside by turning on/off the lights towards the front porch. Once they were at the porch, I closed the door and the lights. They scattered to the lights on the street.
    mahirap talaga yan mga gamu gamu lalo na kung me baby...maaaring pasukin ang tenga....

effective nga bro ang vacuum cleaner...

OT lang...broGH, saan na smileys di ko makita.

TIA.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    mahirap talaga yan mga gamu gamu lalo na kung me baby...maaaring pasukin ang tenga....

effective nga bro ang vacuum cleaner...

OT lang...broGH, saan na smileys di ko makita.

TIA.
    http://tsikot.com/forums/misc.php?do...=vB_Editor_001

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    How come we don't have gamo gamos here? Not that I want them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Gamo Gamo swarming out tonight