New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    meron ako experience na ganito, i'm driving then biglang meron tumawid na car across the street, no driver and meron bata sa back seat nagstop lang because of the gutter. luckily hindi ako mabilis and hindi gaano busy ang street kundi kawawa yung bata. yung driver pala ng car nag park sa front ng store then for sure hindi nag handbrake kaya yun! yung driver pala tatay ng bata

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    also had a similar situation,na nagroll yung car sa street,kasama ata talaga yang experience na yan pag may kotse ka,ang mabuti diyan hindi ka nasaktan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    galeeeeeeeng!!! mag hand brake ka na po sa susunud ha.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    same thing happened to my mum, buti a security guard called her just when our car was starting to roll down from the mall parking

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    happened to us before. twas early in the morning, around 5am. Our truck was preparing to leave for the province. So it was parked in front with my brother's car behind it.

i just got out of the bath so i decided to amble outside wearing only a towel and leave some last minute instructions to the driver. I was with my dad talking to the driver when we noticed the truck rolling back. my dad and i got behind the truck and started to push while I yelled for the driver to get the handbrakes. so there i was, pushing and pushing while my towel was hanging precariously.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    good thing nothing bad happened to you and no damage to the car or even the surroundings.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    good thing wala nasaktan, pero kulet nung kwento mo sir natawa ako naimagine ko itsuro niyo hehe :peace:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good thing my driveway isn't very angled.

RE: self-parking car... reminds me of something we did in high school... classmate had a Civic (one of the early box-type hatches), and man, was that thing light.

It was so light, that he walked out one day to find his car wedged in between two others... with about 1mm clearance between the bumpers...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    wow...good one bro, glad your car ended up scratch/dent free. Same thing happened to me a few years ago. I parked in front of Yoshinoya in Manhattan Beach, their parking was a bit sloped. After I got my order and stepped out, heavens I thought my car had been stolen, it wasn't there! I found it after refocusing my eyes, it was about 30 meters away, parked in another spot, in between 2 cars.

You want to know what's even crazier? My car had to make a hard right steer to end up in that spot that was perpendicular to where I was.

To this day I still have no idea how that happened.
    god must be really love you bro..

i remember when i parked and the street is a bit sloped. i forgot the pull the handbrake and then i entered to our store and my brother told me.. "kuya, yung crv mo umaandar.." when i look on my red cherie geez! it's slowly rolling down straight on the tricycle then i immediately run in front of the bumper and push it back.. i though i did it all by myself, and i told to my brother.. "hindi nyo man lang ako tinulungan.." sabi nya, "hoy, tinulungan ka namin noh, nakahawak nga kami sa spare tire eh."

PS: pagkatapos ng nangyari, kumuha na ako ng bato at inilagay ko sa bawat gulong, kasi iniisip ko na nai-handbrake ko un. :lol:
    Last edited by GmZ; July 27th, 2007 at 11:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
funny thing happend to me a while ago...