New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Grabe na nga kung main artery yung barado...even if he survives, what kind of life can he look forward to ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hated his decision to run for Pres. but i never hated the guy. I hope he recovers or if he passes away, may it be painless.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    whatever the reason is, let's just include him in our prayers...
    i just hope damayan din sya ni tito & angara. anyway, they have used him diba...!?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same with BlackMagic. The poor guy was just duped by some politicos. Pero I never disliked him personally. Besides, his loss is already water under the bridge.

Prayers na lang to him and his family.

As for his supporters, i couldnt care less if they follow him to the grave (evil, i know haha)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana si tito at angara na lang ang na-brain dead. at least si fpj e nag-enjoy ako sa mga movies nya nung totoy pa ako, lalo na pag hapon ang kalaban ehehehehe. si tito sotto never ko pinanuod yan, corny. si ed angara, well, only ed angara loves ed angara.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sad nga po ung ngyari... let's pray for his recovery po...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sayang he's my king ipagdadasal na lang natin siya.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by yebo
    sana si tito at angara na lang ang na-brain dead. at least si fpj e nag-enjoy ako sa mga movies nya nung totoy pa ako, lalo na pag hapon ang kalaban ehehehehe. si tito sotto never ko pinanuod yan, corny. si ed angara, well, only ed angara loves ed angara.
    Sana nga pareng yebo tsaka isabit mo yung mga iba.

FPJ trivia: Did you know that the movie "Dito sa Pitong Gatang" was filmed near San Lasaro in Blumentrit and FPJ regularly brings lechon and SMB for the peeps there every fiesta. That's one of the reason why the masa love him. Sadly he was used by politians.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kung yung mga clowns around him, masquerading as politicians, ang na-stroke malamang maganda ang prognosis sa ating bansa.

of course, most of those running our country are clowns

hope he recovers well although if one survives a stroke, he could be well or a vegetable. hope its the former.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    ang balita ko pumusta daw sa kalaban ni pacquiao kaya nagalit at na istroke.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
FPJ na stroke... sumalangit nawa