New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you think worth yung Fisher Paykel brand?..medyo pricy...specially those with stainless door...nasa 50K yung nakita ko sa mega..or get those GE na almost half the price ng Fisher...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get the GE hehehehe. Sobrang mahal ng F&P, pero kung may budget ka nasa iyo na yan. Durability is not a question pero yung make mas maganda yung materials na ginamit sa F&P kesa sa GE.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    If you can afford it then why not. If you value durability, there's a lot of cheaper brands in the market.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    La Germania nalang... :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i was wondering what fisher paykel was..but when the veed said la germania..i got it na..hehehehe..

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Why not? F&P is NZ made and you can be assured of its quality. I'll choose this brand if I can afford it. Samsung lang kaya ko so if it's w/in your budget, bili na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i bought an F&P about two months ago coz my wife didn't want to settle for anything else all i can say is that build quality is very good and it looks like the thing is going to last really long. and i like how it looks - simple yet elegant. it is a bit more expensive than other brands, but as with most things, you get what you pay for.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    afaik iisa ang distributor nyan la germania, fisher and paykel, GE dito sa philippines so after sales service i think would be at par

heads up lang the fisher and paykels here in the Philippines arent made in the land of kiwis. they are made in taiwan or singapore if i remembered correctly.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    i was wondering what fisher paykel was..but when the veed said la germania..i got it na..hehehehe..
    hehehe ako din nga eh

OT :bro OZ, welcome back tagal mo nawala
    mukhang di ka tumama sa LOTTO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung stoves pinaguusapan (hindi sure e :D ) try elba. im using one sa shop ko. no problems whatsoever with the 1 1/2 years of use
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Fisher Paykel