Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wala lang masyado aamin pero madami mayaman nagtetake ng rivotril

sa sobra stress kelangan magpakonsulta sa psych

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    On the outside rich people's lives look perfect pero madami highly stressed

Kung competitive ang mga tao sa middle class mas competitive pa ang mga mayaman

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Di ba ikaw centered ang buhay mo sa external validation? You have the need to please your friends in social media. Don't you think that's a sign of low self-esteem?
    Hinde kasi kelangan mo talaga ng social interaction eh.

We need to be, to become someone.

“Hence, to be or not to be, that is the question” kasabihan.

“We are human beings, not human doings.”

So if lets say na-invent mo ang flying car all by yourself (so that’s doing) but nobody bought it, (wala ka being)

Kaya kita mo na lang yun Pilipino na nagimbento ng tubig na gasolina na engine o yun mga chaos chip na yun. Magaling sila oo, no doubt. Pero wala nakaalam,

Also explains why there are rockstars or even movie stars na nag-suicide. Ang akala kasi nila basta magaling sila kumanta o sikat na sikat m good to go na sila for life, they wanted to be recognized in what they do.

So they did. And yet they’re empty.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ung high population density -- obviously living in a squatters colony is stressful... pero kahit angat ka sa buhay nakatira sa middle class residential area kaliwa't kanan nakapark sa kalye mga sasakyan... nahihirapan ka lumabas at pumasok ng bahay mo hindi ka ma-i-i-stress?
    There was an incident in the village when 2 residents nag away. Nagalit yung resident kasi ginagawang paradahan yung harap ng bahay nila ng mga naggy gym or pupunta sa mall. He was probably caught in a bad mood and he had the car parked in front of his house clamped. Car owner got mad and reasoned out that he is also a resident. The street's location is central so you can walk to the mall or CBD, but that's the trade off. I'm guilty because I used to do that too, I would leave my car in that street also, walk to the restaurant or mall. I don't get stressed looking for parking, it's free and my car is safe

My Mom has a friend naman whose house I dread going to, even if I have to drop her off lang, pano kaliwat kanan sasakyan. One time I had to reverse all the way palabas ng street because the house is in a dead end and I had no way to manoeuvre. Even if their house is in the center of Makati CBD, I'd be stressed out living there.

If I won the lottery and become a billionaire, I would buy a house in a village with extremely wide roads.

ung demands ng capitalist boss mo, mga rush, mga deadline

ung project manager ka may schedule magbubuhos ng semento pero may logistics problem

kahit CEO ka pa, kung CEO ka ng Manila Water di ka ma-i-stress? (nag resign na yata)

so people think only poor people experience stress?
    Yes we all have a "master" that we answer to. Unless maybe you are Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates or the president of the US?

kahit masarap ang homelife mo... 24/7 aircon, netflix and chill, lalabas at lalabas ka parin ng bahay and you need to face the traffic
    Maybe that's one reason why there are those who belong to the 1% here but still chose to move abroad, because no matter how you put it, we are still living in a third world country with a caveman, misogynist and psycho president.

someone mentioned social media -- yeah everyone's life is perfect no? yeah right... so everyone tries to keep up and one up each other... stressful yan
    Si OB lang ata yan LOL. My colleagues find me weird because I take photos but I don't post daw. Ang norm ata ngayon, lahat i post mo. Here I post because I am anonymous but I feel weird posting on FB. I post pag ni request sakin, like when my friend started a business and he asked me to post a photo of his product. Of course I was happy to do this for him.

relationships -- there's a lot of cheating going on nowadays regardless of socioeconomic status... i don't care how rich you are when you find out the person you love is cheating on you you got a problem
    Yup, that's an equalizer. Everyone experiences heartbreak. Pero mas marami mahirap na no issues airing dirty laundry in public - tulfo na lang ang dami haha!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 28th, 2019 at 08:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you think you are, then you are.

if you don't think you are, then you are not.

but we have to be honest.

btw, did the study mention specifically, what these filipinos' issues are?
    they may be something as (to me) trivial as, "high.. hindi na siya magda-darna...", to "meron na bang post office ang beijing diyan sa spratleys?" .
    Last edited by dr. d; April 28th, 2019 at 08:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Social media causing financial stress

Sa social media lagi nakikita mga tao nagtatravel

So there's pressure on people to keep up

Ung "kung kayo niyo kaya ko rin"

Kaya madami nangungutang para lang makatravel

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tapos naiinis ako doon sa nauuso gofundme or yung parinig na walang pera para kaawaan. Hindi ba pwede private message kung mamamalimos?????

Imbento ng mga kano yan pasosyhin panglilimos. Sila din nagpasimuno ng networking. Manloko ng kapwa ng harap-harapan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    tapos naiinis ako doon sa nauuso gofundme or yung parinig na walang pera para kaawaan. Hindi ba pwede private message kung mamamalimos?????

Imbento ng mga kano yan pasosyhin panglilimos. Sila din nagpasimuno ng networking. Manloko ng kapwa ng harap-harapan.
    now i know what stresses kags...
    "someone else's problems"!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    now i know what stresses kags...
    "someone else's problems"!
    Hahaha

So I guess he has first world problems

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015