New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    this article seems biased against the japanese, clearly it was written by someone who hates the japs. kasi unlike the other articles na nababasa ko talagang history ang sinasabi di katulad nito clearly hate article eh.

anyway sabi sa article eh tamed daw ang mga nazi compared to the japanese. tanong ko lang kayo ano mas masahol sa tingin niyo? kasi ako sa tingin ko mga nazi pa din since talagang ginather nila lahat ng mga jews tapos ginawa din nila yung mga sinasabi sa article na yan plus ginawa pang experiment mga jews ie. how much a pain a person can take before he dies, how many parts of the body you can remove before a person dies at kung ano ano pang experiment.

ito mga list ng nazi experiments on jews
    Nazi human experimentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sa japanese ang nahanap ko lang yung human experiment ng unit 731 nila. unlike sa nazi na all around ang ginagawang experiment.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    wala na nga ata nakakakilala kay Jose Abad Santos maliban sa kalye niya. napaka-giting na tao niyan. humingi muna ng yosi bago barilin.

naaalala ko si Jay Ilagan. siya yung gumanap na anak sa filmography ni J. Abad Santos.
    nakakakilabot. Rip din kay jay.
    He was a Chief Justice and acting President of our republic. IIRC.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My great grandfather was arrested by Japanese soldiers. He was with the NBI.

My grandmother spent the entire war in a concentration camp.

In America. Despite being a second generation immigrant, she was considered "the enemy".

Italians were not put in concentration camps.

Germans were not put in concentration camps. My grandfater was half-German, and he was even allowed to sign up for service in the USAF.

The Japanese were separated, because the US Government was spending a lot on demonizing the entire Japanese race to psych up American soldiers to go to war in the Pacific, a place they didn't really care all that much about.

-

Grabe naman kasi pagka-racist ng mga tao. Basta't kalaban natin noon ang Japanese government, lahat ng Japanese, kahit anti-war... kalaban.

Basta't kalaban natin ngayon ang Chinese government... lahat ng Chinese daw, masama. Ubusan kuno ng lahi.

-

We should learn a different lesson from history. The lesson being: No god, no religion, no political ideology and no country is worth more than a human life.

Yun lang.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mons hamunin mo na lang nang harakiri unang jap na makasalubong mo. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    manila was also severely damaged by the indiscriminate shelling and bombing tactics used by our ally in an apparent attempt to soften up the vicious and fierce japanese and korean occupants. in fact, thousands of pinoys also perished w/ american made artillery fire prior to the corner-to-corner and door-to-door urban combat between the two warring forces, w/ a large population of the locals still caught in the cross-fire.

what's sad is that after manila was reclaimed by freedom (if ever there is such a thing in the purest meaning of the word), our liberators used bulldozers to erase whatever was left of the old grand dame called manila (even if a number of buildings were miraculously still salvageable), thereby, in my unrefined opinion, making its descendants forgetful of its identity and its former glory.

this whole thing makes me remember how my aged jesuit teachers and profs used to recall their manila w/ sad forlorn eyes

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^sabi ng mga matatanda ang mga malulupit yung mga dalang koreano ng mga hapon.

pinag-aawayan niyo pa yung mga hapon at tsino eh parehas lang tumulong sa mga kano mga yan.
    baka nakalimutan niyo na sila mr. miyagi at mr. han?
    panoorin niyo kasi yung "karate kid" para may alam kayo sa history.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    ^sabi ng mga matatanda ang mga malulupit yung mga dalang koreano ng mga hapon.

pinag-aawayan niyo pa yung mga hapon at tsino eh parehas lang tumulong sa mga kano mga yan.
    baka nakalimutan niyo na sila mr. miyagi at mr. han?
    panoorin niyo kasi yung "karate kid" para may alam kayo sa history.
    As always ,you make my day reading tsikot forum

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014

kaya nga kapag ginera tayo ng mga intsik kawawa tayo sa kanila.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456