Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Double post.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    My grandmother never forgave the Japanese, one of my uncles was a guerilla fighter who got beheaded by the Japanese. They found out later that an acquaintance in their neighborhood was a makapili who squealed on my uncle. According to her, several people in their neighborhood were also victims of this makapili who was later killed when the G.I.s started to liberate Manila.

Your lola has all the right to hate. Everyone does with all the "right" reason however.

Makapili are the worst. Yung lolo ng ka kwentohan ko parati dito pag sinusundo ko ang bunso ko sa school ay isang makapili ng Mangaldan, Pangasinan.

Ang daming pinatay na Filipinos sa bahay nun during the war, lahat nun sya ang nag turo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Maling ASO ata pinalit niyo. Dapat japanese spitz hindi bulldog. :hysterical:

BTT: Ako i always say na "forgive but do not forget." Yun ang mahalaga. Right now, Chinese gov't is indeed bullying us and the Jap's are our ally in some tactical way. Tsaka alam naman nang Jap's na we will never condone what their forces did during WW2. Kaya nga may kasabihan na "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" eh. hehehe
    Wag kang ganyan may japanese spitz ako sa bahay at saksakan ng tapang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    My Lolo and his brother are member of the not so Famous Ampaw Unit. They are all Filipino-Chinese but full blooded Chinese they are called before Chilipinos by the japanese.

patriotic resistance group earned its name as “Ampaw Unit” – posing as “puff rice” vendors, highly disciplined and trained intelligence operatives, with its own combat unit.

Sad to say... wala silang natanggap na back pay they are under kay Col. Chua Sy Tiao.
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; February 17th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sorry.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    My Lolo and his brother are member of the not so Famous Ampaw Unit. They are all Filipino-Chinese but full blooded Chinese they are called before Chilipinos by the japanese.

patriotic resistance group earned its name as “Ampaw Unit” – posing as “puff rice” vendors, highly disciplined and trained intelligence operatives, with its own combat unit.

Sad to say... wala silang natanggap na back pay they are under kay Col. Chua Sy Tiao.
    Nandito ba ang pangalan nila bro?

https://www.facebook.com/FilipinosIn...72702986223654

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yung mga nagagalit sa mga hapon ngayon dahil sa WWll na di pa naman buhay non parang mga tanga lang.:bwahaha: yung mga kalokohan na ginawa ng mga lolo/lola nila di naman pwede isisi sa kanila. iba na panahon ngayon at iba na mga hapon ngayon, they have come a long way from what they used to be. ang mga japanese ang isa sa mga pinaka humble at mabait na mga tao na na meet ko.

bakit ang mga israeli di naman ganyan reaction nila ngayon sa germans?
    bakit mga negro di naman din ganyan reaction nila sa mga amerikano?

parehas yan mas masahol pa inabot ng race nila compared sa atin lalo na mga jewish na halos na ubos na ang lahi nila at ginawang experiment pa pero tingnan mo ngayon in good terms sila sa germany at mas galit pa sila sa iranians kasi yon ang kaaway nila ngayon. past is past nga kasi, you don't have to forget what happened pero move on tapos na yon eh what's important is today and the days that will come. bakit ako magagalit sa mga hapon hangang ngayon ba ganyan pa din sila? hangang ngayon ba minamaltrato ba nila lahi natin? eh sa totoo nga laking tulong sa atin ng mga hapon ngayon.

ngayon ang kaaway natin mga chinese hindi japanese, di ako galit sa mga chinese kasi meron din ako mga kaibigan chinese na taga mainland china pa. galit ako sa government nila dahil sa ginagawa nilang pang bubully sa bansa natin.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mga tao ba mga sundalong hapon or masahol sa hayop...? Forgive but never forget???

History News Network | Japanese Textbooks, Koizumi, *** Slaves, & the Nightmare of Nanking

We had fun killing Chinese. We caught some innocent Chinese and either buried them alive, or pushed them into a fire, or beat them to death with clubs. When they were half dead we pushed them into ditches and burned them, torturing them to death. Everyone gets his entertainment this way. Its like killing dogs and cats. --Asahi Shimbun, Japanese soldier, describing Japanese atrocities during the Rape of Nanking.

Despite overwhelming evidence of Japanese WWII crimes against humanity, modern Japanese politicians, academics, and newspapers, continue to deny and to rewrite history, innocuously referring to these atrocities as the "Nanjing Incident," or"the entrance into China."

Nationalistic Japanese politicians continue to falsely claim that Japan never declared war on China or other Asian nations, but instead was seeking to "liberate" these countries". Japanese war-guilt is increasingly minimized and there is no mention of the atrocities or *** slavery. On page 12 of Japanese New History Textbook, children are taught that "doubts have been raised over historical documents pertaining to the number of victims." If "Japanese forces caused a large number of casualties among Chinese soldiers and civilians.... [t]here are various viewpoints and controversy continues to this day."

As to rape and *** slavery, the Textbooks Reform Society concludes:"no material evidence has been found showing Japanese military or police authorities took women by force."

Japanese textbooks minimize war guilt and make no mention of Japanese war-time atrocities against millions of civilians.

The delusion of denial becomes more emphatic every year. The Japanese parliament has passed resolutions glorifying Japan's Imperial militarist past while minimizing wrong-doing. Japanese school children are taught that Japan was a liberator and not an aggressor, and words such as"invasion" and" colonial rule" are being excised from Japanese government documents. Militarism is on the rise in Japan.

If Japan did nothing wrong during WWII, except suffer the ignominy of defeat, and if Japanese leaders such as Koizumi can only offer a generalized apology while avoiding the fact that Japan committed unspeakable atrocities, then certainly, from the Japanese perspective, it might be acceptable for Japan to engage in identical actions in the future.

Will Korea, Nanking and other Asian cities be raped yet again?

The best predictor of the future, is the past, and those who do not learn from the past, and those who deny the past, are condemned to repeat it: so concludes the recently completed 77-minute documentary film, Nightmare in Nanking, which I produced. The film documents with photographs and film taken by Japanese soldiers an 8-week orgy of nightmarish atrocities committed by Japanese soldiers against 280,000 women, children, babies, and elderly Chinese: Japanese soldiers tear out the eyes of children, gang-rape women and little girls then set them on fire, bury people alive or use them for bayonet practice, behead women, children, and old men, and torture people for fun, laughing hysterically as victims, who have been set on fire, run screaming through the night.

These quotations give a sense of what went on:

"We used barbed wire to bind the captured Chinese into bundles of ten and tied them onto racks. Then we poured gasoline on them and burned them alive. I felt like killing pigs." --Kozo Tadokoro, Japanese soldier.

"The Japanese came to the safety zone and demanded volunteers for a labor crew, and gave"promises of protection." About 50 people were led off, taken to a vacant house, robbed of all their valuables and clothes, and when completely naked, tied up together in groups of five. Then the Japanese built a large bonfire in the courtyard, led the groups out one by one, bayoneted the men and tossed them still alive on the fire." --John Rabe, German Nazi and Chairman of the Nanking Safety Zone.

Westerners and even Nazis living in the security of the Nanking Safety Zone, described their experience as an"unimaginable hell." And if it was"Hell" for the Nazis, what must it have been like for the people of Nanking? As detailed in the documentary what took place in Nanking, then the capital of China, was a nightmare collectively suffered by 300,000 helpless men, women, and children.

"It was about ten in the morning when a dozen Japanese with rifles and fixed bayonets rushed into the house. They shot my father and grabbed my baby sister, being breast-fed by my mother. They bayoneted the baby and stripped my mother and raped her. Then the Japanese killed my grandparents and dragged two of my sisters out and raped them. Then they stabbed me and my 3-year old sister with bayonets. I saw both of my older sisters lying in pools of blood, dead." --Xia Shu-qin, 7-year old resident of Nanking.

"No matter how young or old, they could not escape the fate of being raped. Neither old women nor young girls were spared. We sent out coal trucks to the city streets and villages to seize women, and then each was allocated to 15 or 20 soldiers for *** and abuse. Every soldier was issued a Red Ticket --a paper with the seal of his company's commander--and they lined up in their underwear to wait their turn." --Takokoro Kozo, Japanese soldier.

It has been estimated that nearly 80,000 women were raped in Nanking. Many were tortured, bayoneted, beheaded, set on fire, or gang raped to death.

"We took turns raping them. We always stabbed and killed them. When we were raping her, we looked at her as a woman. But when we killed her, we just thought of her as something like a pig." --Azuma Shiro, Japanese soldier.

"You can't breath for the sheer revulsion when you keep finding bodies of women with bamboo poles thrust up their vaginas. Even old women over 70 are constantly being raped" --John Rabe.

Thousands of Chinese men and boys were used for bayonet practice. Men and women were hung by their tongues. Pregnant women were disemboweled and their fetuses torn from the bleeding bodies. Men, women, and children were buried alive. Japanese soldiers impaled babies on bayonets, and then tossed them alive into pots of boiling water.

The crimes of the Japanese were so horrific that they almost made their German allies look civilized in comparison. Shooting someone is a terrible act. However, stabbing someone is truly horrific and takes a lot of effort. The victim is screaming and bleeding on the perpetrator who must push the blade in and out, over and over again. These are called" crimes of passion" and are generally motivated by extreme hatred and rage. And yet the Japanese soldiers committing these crimes did not feel rage but pleasure. They tortured people for fun, using their swords and knives like some gleaming steal phallus.

By contrast, Nazi soldiers became ill and began to break down after a few hours of shooting people. Even Heinrich Himmler, the head of the dreaded SS and the concentration (extermination) camps, became ill, turned green and almost threw up while watching his men shoot civilians. Himmler decided there must be a more"humane" way of killing. Himmler was not concerned for the victims, helpless Jews, but the mental state of the Nazi soldier.

By contrast, the Japanese obtained an almost ***ual pleasure from committing horrible, hellish, almost unimaginable crimes against innocent people who had never caused them any harm. And they did so not just to satisfy their sadistic ***ual desires, but in order to honor their god, emperor Hirohito:

"We did everything for the sake of the emperor, raping, killing, everything," --Masayo Enomoto, Japanese soldier.

Unlike their Nazi counterparts, the Japanese Emperial Army ordered their men to rape, torture, maim, behead, set on fire, and to use Chinese men, women, and children for bayonet practice as Japanese officers and fellow soldiers stood and laughed. They called it:"Killing practice."

Murder, rape, and torture, including the rape of children, were believed to be a good way for bolstering the morale of their soldiers, and contests were held to see who could kill the most Chinese.

In fact, the Japanese were committing identical atrocities in hundreds of towns and villages.

As Nightmare in Nanking documents, it was not just Asians but Americans who suffered at the hands of the Japanese. Americans and other prisoners of war, were starved, denied water for days at a time, deprived of sleep, harshly beaten, bayoneted, beheaded, buried alive, castrated, tortured, set on fire, and killed without reason.

Despite overwhelming evidence of the nightmarish crimes committed by the Japanese Emperial Army, nationalistic Japanese politicians, textbooks, and newspapers, continue to deny that the Japanese committed atrocities against millions of innocent men, women and children. These lies constitute the second Rape of Nanking, and they come with a price: Those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it.

- See more at: History News Network | Japanese Textbooks, Koizumi, *** Slaves, & the Nightmare of Nanking
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 17th, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Sad to say wala... hindi sila narecognized. Ang sabi sabi napalitan ang pangalan nila.

But they are recognized in Batangas as member of that group. Kaya nakilala ang Family Name na yun sa batangas.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Your lola has all the right to hate. Everyone does with all the "right" reason however.

Makapili are the worst. Yung lolo ng ka kwentohan ko parati dito pag sinusundo ko ang bunso ko sa school ay isang makapili ng Mangaldan, Pangasinan.

Ang daming pinatay na Filipinos sa bahay nun during the war, lahat nun sya ang nag turo.
    Yeah, makapili are worse than cockroaches. My lola did mention that she hated that makapili more than the Japanese.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast