New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can go on hating the soldiers and the generals. The guilty will always be guilty.

But to hate an entire people for the atrocities committed by a few is ridiculous.

Konting Sting naman:

Sting - Russians - YouTube

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    si nicanor reyes sr. ama ng FEU at ang kaniyang pamilya. idagdag niyo sa mga kinatay ng mga hapon.

naalala ko tuloy si Hiroo Onoda.
    kamamatay lang niya.
    Last edited by holdencaulfield; February 17th, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ Si Jose Abad Santos binaril sa mataas na puno ng niyog. Hindi na nakuha ang kanyang mga labi. At sa huling tala, ang lugar kung saan sya nilibing ay tinaniman na rin ng niyog..

Si Claro M. Recto, nilason ng CIA.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    And what do you expect our kids will grow up. Hate Japan to eternity like you Chinese?

Japan is our ally now, unlike your China.
    Coder boy...baka ma suspended ka na naman. Nalimutan na ata bawal mag flame. Huwag mo lahatin mga Chinese... Baka inggit at galit ka rin sa mga Tsinoys

Problem with Pinoys they forgive easily, even mga corrupt politicians. Tignan niyo lang si Marcos at Enrile...
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 17th, 2014 at 08:56 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You can go on hating the soldiers and the generals. The guilty will always be guilty.

But to hate an entire people for the atrocities committed by a few is ridiculous.

Konting Sting naman:

Sting - Russians - YouTube
    Problem is their militarist politicians are trying to cleanse their history of their crimes. Saying all the atrocities was a setup by the Chinese. Even the Koreans are pissed.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Forgive but don't forget. Up till now my blood boils when the Japanese deny the existence of Comfort Women.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha.. Nagkalokoloko na.

I have a cliche..."you say you're ready to die for your country but are you ready to kill for it?"

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Forgive but don't forget. Up till now my blood boils when the Japanese deny the existence of Comfort Women.
    True true.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Coder boy. Pero yung nang api ng bayan o nang-rape ng mga pilipina, ayaw kong tawagan kaibigan ko...

Have the Chinese ever pillage and raped your country?

Bigyan ng itim na jacket...
    Lolo utang na loob ikaw tong napikon noon ng tinawag kitang bata/boy... Do you honestly believe maapektuhan ako sa kaka boy mo sa akin lolo?

Bakit buhay pa ba yung mga yun? Last I heard they were nuked. Good thing they surrendered otherwise US will not hesitate to nuke their race out of this world.

Past is past lolo, tapos na yun at patay na ang mga yun. Eh anong ginagawa ng China mo ngayon?

You want us to hate the Japanese (Yan ang generalization lolo) but let your China take our land? Abay ang lakas mg tama ng ulo mo nyan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Lolo utang na loob ikaw tong napikon noon ng tinawag kitang bata/boy... Do you honestly believe maapektuhan ako sa kaka boy mo sa akin lolo?

Bakit buhay pa ba yung mga yun? Last I heard they were nuked. Good thing they surrendered otherwise US will not hesitate to nuke their race out of this world.

Past is past lolo, tapos na yun at patay na ang mga yun. Eh anong ginagawa ng China mo ngayon?

You want us to hate the Japanese (Yan ang generalization lolo) but let your China take our land? Abay ang lakas mg tama ng ulo mo nyan.
    Coder boy.

Hahaha...pati iyan natandaan mo... Though I felt good reading you squirm when you were begging not be suspended. Sino yung kaaway mo nun?

You started this fight now.
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 17th, 2014 at 10:40 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast