New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I spent several days fixing my player ranking so basically I got all the players I wanted - King James, Bibby, Elton Brand, D. Howard, A. Iguodala, CP3, Sammy Dalembert... I'm surprised that I got Brand at the 3rd round... so I'm covered in the PF position with 2 double double studs.

Spiff: whatcha think of my offer? IMO its a fair deal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga taksil!!

actually masarap yung may h2h league chaka roto league - ibang iba kasi ang style of play nung dalawa. yun nga lang big time commitment, hehe. my baseball league was roto-style and the best strategy is to get as many guys that help you in many categories, but don't be afraid to grab some guys who are really good in 1 or 2 categories either (especially the rare ones).

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    guys... ano sa tingin ninyo sa initial line-up ko? (sorry, am just noob to this game)

PG - D. Stoudamire
    SG - V. Carter (will be replaced by K. Bryant if deal pushes through)
    G - L. Ridnour
    SF - G. Hill
    F - L. Odom
    PF - Kurt Thomas
    C - S. O'Neal
    C- C. Kaman (incoming)

Util - M. Dunleavy
    Util - ???

Bench - C. Frye
    Bench - S. Cassell (or i-switch ko ba siya with L. Ridnour or i-trade ko with G. Payton from the FA pool?)
    Bench - J. Williams (trading with M. Finley from the FA pool)
    Bench - M. Daniels (worth keeping? he's coming off from injuries from last season)
    tulungan kita kasi mukhang experienced tong mga kalaban mo...eto opinyon ko lang po:

your team is good in FG%, rebs and TO, and weak in FT%, 3pm and pts. every other category is decent at best. are you getting Kobe for Vince straight up? that's a steal and will really help you. drop Frye - he's not gonna play unless Eddy has a heart attack - i would rather have Zaza Pachulia, Kwame Brown, or Ike Diogu as my backup C over him. i would hang on to Cassell and Daniels - both good players but if Dunleavy Sr. starts playing Shaun Livingston drop Cassell like a piece of dog poop.

oh, one more piece of advice - trade Shaq for someone good. trust me ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JLG, better trade some of your PGs off pare! You only use them for three slots: PG, G and Util. And i think you have 4 of them!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid

I guess marami ngang newbies sa autodraft na hindi nag pre-rank ng maayos. I was #3 in the draft and yet I managed this lineup:

PG - Marbury
    SG - Ray Allen
    G - J. Richardson
    SF - McGrady
    PF - Gooden (incoming from Trade)
    F - Z. Randolph
    C - S. Swift
    C - Marc Jackson
    Util - A. Harrington
    Util - C. Billups
    BN - M. Miller
    BN - J. Stackhouse
    BN - Rip Hamilton (Outgoing)
    BN - Joe Smith

Of course, im planning some great moves with the FA pool to get rid of my unwanteds!

Potek, Pag natalo pa ako dito ewan ko na lang.
    hehe...you picked McGrady #3? who went 1-2, Garnett-Lebron? i might have gone with either Dirk, Kobe or Marion over T-mac here. also, medyo questionable ka at F (only stud is Zach, Gooden and Harrington questionable bec. of the new guys on their teams) and really really weak at C. good C's are gold in fantasy b-ball since there are so few of them.

on the bright side, you should win points and FT% easily, and probably assists too. steals is competitive, only decent in rebs, and i think you will finish dead last in blocks. good job overall :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    mga taksil!!
    Heheheh!

actually masarap yung may h2h league chaka roto league - ibang iba kasi ang style of play nung dalawa. yun nga lang big time commitment, hehe.
    We can always set up ANOTHER league hehehe. But two leagues are more than enough for me. I simply dont have time for another.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ild... yeah its fair.. il probably accept.. il just wait for waivers so il know who to drop

Ako four leagues (2 public) sinalihan ko both H2H and Rotisserie -> certified addict. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe...you picked McGrady #3? who went 1-2, Garnett-Lebron? i might have gone with either Dirk, Kobe or Marion over T-mac here. also, medyo questionable ka at F (only stud is Zach, Gooden and Harrington questionable bec. of the new guys on their teams) and really really weak at C. good C's are gold in fantasy b-ball since there are so few of them.

on the bright side, you should win points and FT% easily, and probably assists too. steals is competitive, only decent in rebs, and i think you will finish dead last in blocks. good job overall :D
    You'll be amazed at this league's FA pool pare. I wont mention the noteworthy guys, baka maunahan pa ako hehe.

Sorry, i was gonna get BOOZER pala not Gooden (somehow i always get confused between these two hehe).

Thanks commish!

M54: I got the #1 pick, got King James, KG was at #2. Dehado ako sa FA, last ako sa waiver list hehehe. Inubos ni PK lahat ng SG at SF :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would rather have Zaza Pachulia
    Haha! Just two months ago you guys were laughing at poor Zaza! Certified sleeper na with straight 17-10-3 performances!
    Last edited by pajerokid; October 20th, 2005 at 12:34 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
*** Fantasy Fools II Thread ***