New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I went to EO a few weeks ago, the price for progressive lens was 1800, with astigmatism it's 3400. Frames go as low as 1k. I guess it's a lot cheaper sa Paterno.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I went to EO a few weeks ago, the price for progressive lens was 1800, with astigmatism it's 3400. Frames go as low as 1k. I guess it's a lot cheaper sa Paterno.
    Sounds like a winner. Thank you.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    may nakatry na ba sa paris miki and own days? Yung machine magcheck ng eyes habol ko kita daw hangang loob so parang medical level na.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tunay!
    like, half price.
    but their choices of frames might be on the low side...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    may nakatry na ba sa paris miki and own days? Yung machine magcheck ng eyes habol ko kita daw hangang loob so parang medical level na.
    opticians making grades for your prescription is fine with me.

whether it is an optometrist or an ophthalmologist,
    the machine can only do so much, i.e., get you to the ballpark.
    afterward, the fine detail is done by the human operator. this is when your new glasses becomes great or simply ho-hum.

but i still want an ophthalmologist to examine my eyes and get checked for possible disease.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 19th, 2022 at 12:06 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa Own days, may ophthalmologist pa din na titingin.. medyo mahal din sila.. yung mura nila parang laruan yung mga frames..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tunay!
    like, half price.
    but their choices of frames might be on the low side...
    They have their store brand "seen". I bought one at 3k and it lasted longer than another brand which I bought at the store for the same price. They have higher priced "designer" frames if that's what you're looking for.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    owndays ako for the longest time.
    Jins for lens replacement lang (kapag may frame ko). maayos sila kausap
    yung friend ko paris miki (no idea why)

as for the machine... the only time na di ako gumamit ng machine to check my eyes was sa very first glasses ko (more than 20 years ago)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    They have their store brand "seen". I bought one at 3k and it lasted longer than another brand which I bought at the store for the same price. They have higher priced "designer" frames if that's what you're looking for.
    oh!
    to clarify,
    ... what i meant was,
    they may not have as many frame model choices as the classy mall optical shops'.

actually, the nicest frame that i ever had, came from one such paterno store... until it started getting sticky... like my camera body's...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 19th, 2022 at 09:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    oh!
    to clarify,
    ... what i meant was,
    they may not have as many frame model choices as the classy mall optical shops'.

actually, the nicest frame that i ever had, came from one such paterno store... until it started getting sticky... like my camera body's...
    Doc, if you meant Paterno, I haven't been there yet pero it's well known na mura soon based on previous posts here.

If you meant EO, what I noticed was they do have pricier frames but limited, probably to stay within their niche. Wala akong napansin na mga frames na 20k and up.