Bro Cvt, gawin mo na 3, pick up-in ko sa bahay mo pag mwron na 😃

DriveFastDieHappy

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Bro Cvt, gawin mo na 3, pick up-in ko sa bahay mo pag mwron na 😃

DriveFastDieHappy
    Sige bro.,- 3 na kaagad...

Pupuntahan ko na mamayang gabi ang aming Ophthalmologist at Optometrist,- kung mayroon na silang maipre-prescribe na lens with x-ray vision...

Suwerte talaga ni bro.Superman-CK sa Subic...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.5K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Pasama na rin sana Sir CVT.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Pasama na rin sana Sir CVT.
    Heto nga bro at kinukulit ko ang aming Ophthalmologist at Optometrist, at sinabi ko nang iyong bigshot ng Last Frontier ang nagre request.😉

Kunghindi no pass siya for the underwater sea adventure.... 😄

Gagawan daw niya ng paraan.. 🤓

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does anyone know where I can have my frame repaired? I went to several optical shops already at the mall and they said that they can't repair it anymore. It's only screw issues that they can repair. My eyeglasses broke at the hinge ata.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Try P. Paterno, Quiapo that is the mecca of eye glasses.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone know where I can have my frame repaired? I went to several optical shops already at the mall and they said that they can't repair it anymore. It's only screw issues that they can repair. My eyeglasses broke at the hinge ata.
    flipo is right.
    take a walking tour of that area.
    despite the seeming simple-ness of the establishments there, a peek at their back rooms and you will be astonished at just how busy they are. i suspect, some of the name-brand opticals at the malls, outsource their jobs to these simple places.
    your type of repair is usually a "while-you-wait" thing. few minutes only. and they charge shamefully cheap. last time i went there, years ago, the lady was even hesitant to charge me.
    if the folks there can't fix your frame, nobody in the country, can.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 23rd, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Has anyone experienced na pinalitan o ni-repair ng optical shop ang eyeglasses nila after nagka-defect in less than a few months?

I bought my frame and lenses last December 2020 from one optical shop. Now (4 months pa lang), nade-detach na yung metal part ng frame that holds the lens. I think it needs a strong adhesive or perhaps even solder para maibalik.

And since progressive itong lenses, it's either repair the frame o replace with the same frame.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Has anyone experienced na pinalitan o ni-repair ng optical shop ang eyeglasses nila after nagka-defect in less than a few months?

I bought my frame and lenses last December 2020 from one optical shop. Now (4 months pa lang), nade-detach na yung metal part ng frame that holds the lens. I think it needs a strong adhesive or perhaps even solder para maibalik.

And since progressive itong lenses, it's either repair the frame o replace with the same frame.
    Similar but not the same. Lens issue ang defect. Progressive as well. Somehow they couldn't get it right so they replaced twice in a span of 2 months.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

the small tornilyo slowly unscrewed itself and finally fell away?
    bring it to the store you bought it from.
    sometimes, the repair is so simple...
    they will probably not charge you.
    tornilyos are so cheap...

might i inquire,
    is the frame a brand name?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 7th, 2021 at 08:14 PM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast