New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yung sa 9/11 experience ko naman eh akala ko pelikula nga, tsaka if I remember parang sabi pa sa TV eh missile attack yun but yung 2nd plane yung proof na hindi pala. Tipsy na kasi ako noon or maybe marami na talagang natoma.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    seems fake to me.. horrible acting

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    mas matindi yung pinsan ko; one time he was channel surfing, he saw this end-of-the-world movie where and asteroid was about to hit earth. There was a segment where a tv news channel was doing a live broadcast of the asteroid plummeting to earth, complete with fake tv news logo.

(Getting a sense of what happened next? )

He though it was real :D He even called up a couple of his classmates to say goodbye. He did this down to the last few seconds before the asteroid hit earth...4...3..2..1...

...then he saw a clip of the earth exploding...and nearly died of embarassment :D
    napanood ko din to before :D naloko din ako akala ko nga totoo.. pls.. pls.. pls.. anyone who knows the title of this movie pakibanggit dito

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 5th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mas matindi yung pinsan ko; one time he was channel surfing, he saw this end-of-the-world movie where and asteroid was about to hit earth. There was a segment where a tv news channel was doing a live broadcast of the asteroid plummeting to earth, complete with fake tv news logo.

He though it was real :D He even called up a couple of his classmates to say goodbye. He did this down to the last few seconds before the asteroid hit earth...4...3..2..1...

...then he saw a clip of the earth exploding...and nearly died of embarassment :D
    ako mismo naalala ko napanood ko yun movie na yun had the same effect on me di ko na maalala title ng movie na yun...

Sent from wireless device.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    ako mismo naalala ko napanood ko yun movie na yun had the same effect on me di ko na maalala title ng movie na yun...

hmm...the movie was *that* realistic?

Mahanap nga yan...at makahanap na rin ng maloloko :D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    found the title and now trying to look for it: Without Warning hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    akala ko patungkol kay harold camping.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Demmet. This happened to me when I was a kid. I woke up in the afternoon, opened the TV, and saw alien ships hovering in a city in the US.

After some minutes of jaw dropping, I came to realize that it was the making of Independence day.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    found the title and now trying to look for it: Without Warning hehe

Err... backread a little

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast