New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hindi pa nagre-recover ang economy natin, coup attempt na naman. At any rate, don't drive around Megamall area tomorrow. Siguradong traffic yan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    totoo ba to?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    EDSA 4? 'Yoko na ng ganyan. EDSA 2 was the last real fight. Cliche na eh. Tsaka pag ganyang me leak, hindi nagkaka-totoo. Tignan mo yung Oakwood siege, it caught everyone with their pants down.

Utang na loob naman, hayaan naman nating magtapos ng term si Mini Me, este si Madam President pala. Ginagawa na lang nilang laro ang demokrasya eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one edsa was a grand victory...

two edsas were still a victory, although showed that we never learn...

three edsas were seriously raising eyerbrows...

four edsas will be absolutely pathetic for us as a nation.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    EDSA 1 was the real thing.

EDSA 2 was not meant as such, it started as a protest of the apparent subversion of justice by an abusive legislature. The politicos took it and twisted it to their advantage.

EDSA 3 was pathetic, in defense of a President who lost credibility due to the legal idiocy of his supporters in the Senate.

EDSA 4? What for? As far as I see it, old enemies are finally coming together in these times of economic uncertainties. It will be difficult for any one group to try any grandstanding now.

Besides, February is months away.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let me guess.... they (whoever they are) will be trucking and using busses to get people (paid) from where-ever to edsa/ortigas?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as long as we keep on looking to EDSA # as the solution to our problems, the more we will never progress as a nation.

as the brilliant conrado de quiros once said, we are a people that lounge for the whole game and only come to life in the last two minutes (or something to that extent).

and there's the problem.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I agree with mbt. Nung nag Makati mutiny, nabwisit ako.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; October 7th, 2004 at 11:47 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bakit successful ang two edsa? kasi yun ang source of power ng country... kahit naman mawala yun mag-rally tomorrow pati nun edsa 3, walang significant changes na mangyayari sa country...

kung nasaan ang pera, pati majority of the businesses, andun ang power... rich people and the working class can do without the poor, but the poor cant do without them...

nkakalungkot pero totoo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not really... precisely, the rich class exists because there's a poor class. without the poor class as a source of cheap labor, the rich will be quite compromised

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
EDSA 4 daw bukas