New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Right you are, sir. They may not be the same company, but they have the same owners -- the Consunjis.

The exterior (design) says it all. I've been to various DMCI projects (for events, etc.) and they all share the same exterior (design) with that of Ecoland 4000. They are brothers/sisters in that regard, and that is the unblemished truth. DMCI is spitting out half-truths about their relationship with Ecoland 4000 and that is just vicious of them. All to protect their money, I guess. Who cares of their buyers' safety, as long as they get to laugh all the way to the bank, right?

I have friends and relatives who own DMCI condo units and they are disappointed with DMCI, to say the least. The truth hurts, but it is the truth they have to accept.

To the employees of DMCI, don't you worry. A few months from now, people will forget and you will be raking in those $$$$$$$$$ again. Just be patient.
    There is no denying DMCI and DMC-UPD are the same animal. See the photos below. The first one is Ecoland 4000, 2nd picture is rosewood pointe in Taguig and the last one is the Redwoods in QC. Both Rosewood and Redwoods are DMCI projects. The resemblance is uncanny.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    infairy sa dmci mas gusto ko yung ganyan style 5 to 7floors lang para hindi masyado crowded. Maaliwalas yung mga projects.

Kaso ang nakakahiya eh hindi na nga kataasan eh bumigay agad ng 6something intensity. Nagtipid eh.

Eh naalalo nyo yung earthquake nung early 90s. Grabeng lindol yun, takbuhan kami sa open grounds basketball court. Gumigilid talaga kami parang michae jackson mtv whos bad!!!. Nagsigawan yung sa mga nursery kindergarten na may nagbungguan daw spaceship kaya gumagalaw lupa nagmpact daw sa earth.

Eh isipin nyo at that time hinid pa nababago building code and nawithstand ganun kalakas. Malaking factor na nasa true qc kami at adobe pundasyon dito.

Kaya kung pang farming ang lupa eh wag ng pilitin gawin pang buildings. Buti si antipolo hindi ko pa nakikita na may condo sa cogeo area. Nakowwh mga officials jan please wag magmukhang pera.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    There is no denying DMCI and DMC-UPD are the same animal. See the photos below. The first one is Ecoland 4000, 2nd picture is rosewood pointe in Taguig and the last one is the Redwoods in QC. Both Rosewood and Redwoods are DMCI projects. The resemblance is uncanny.

And i am sure, same exterior design = same interior construction specs. It makes sense on a management level.

Kaya yang mga in denial about ecoland and palletto place na dmci, tapos segway sa help mindanao na lang raw. We are helping in our own way by spreading the truth.

Sows!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just to add. Of all the Major developer in Mindanao, only DMCI and affiliates constructed buildings were damaged and condemned.

Hmmm...musta na kaya ang DMCi built Skyway. Scary

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    walang pakialam ang publiko sa specifics

like sino developer sino contractor sino supplier ng bakal sino supplier ng konkreto whatever

basta ang kilala ng public ung BRAND

kung DMCI yan o Ayala o Vista o Megaworld o Filinvest o SM o Federal o Robinsons etc

pag nasira ang perception ng publiko sa brand mo, bye bye $$$$

mag rebrand ka na
    oo nag dream baligtadin na lang nila, icmd naman

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Just to add. Of all the Major developer in Mindanao, only DMCI and affiliates constructed buildings were damaged and condemned.

Hmmm...musta na kaya ang DMCi built Skyway. Scary

Diba sa DMCI yung portion ng Skyway sa may Buendia na bumagsak yung rebar beam bago pa masemento.
    Wala pa yung weight ng cement bumigay na, much more pag may dumadaan nang sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good luck to us.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    meron daw sa makait ngayon 5seconds na lindol.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    NDRRMC just texted na meron daw eq sa Quezon.

07 November 2019 - 04:52 AM magnitude 5.5 042 km N 46° E of Jomalig (Quezon)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And the hypocrites flooded socmed praying for safety to luzon residents.

Earthquake again?