New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Which do you find more attractive?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mestiza Pinay

    36 51.43%
  • Morena Pinay

    17 24.29%
  • Same

    16 22.86%
  • No opinion

    1 1.43%
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 823
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,949
    #771
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What about ray?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    He's attracted to ALL women. hahaha!

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,662
    #772
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    He's attracted to ALL women. hahaha!
    🤣

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,691
    #773
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Thatís why she never made it big here. She may be a big name in the US, but here, where we put a premium on looks (over talent), she can never be a star.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I disagree that that has something to do with her looks. Dami singer na sikat dito di naman essentially 'eye candy'. Hindi naman kasi male gaze ang market ng mga birit singers. I think it has something to do with her coming out and eventually becoming a transman and changing her name to jay cyrus. She started getting mocked and a few people took her seriously.

    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,721
    #774
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thank you kags and shadow sa mga nakaka appreciate samin na malaking bulas hehehe.

    Mestiza at morena ang thread napunta naman sa body type
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What about ray?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    He's attracted to ALL women. hahaha!
    i respect all of them and Iím attracted to women... thatís true...

    Ewan ko lang, but thereís something in womenís nape that they make me attract lalo na yung mga mahihilig mag pony tail...


    Or kahit naka ganito...


    Iím sure ms cath has better nape than those in photos...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,609
    #775
    ^thatís called a nape fetish


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,138
    #776
    I was reminiscing about my HS crush. I haven't kept in touch with her and I have no intention of doing so. But, I did find her in FB after some searching.

    She definitely has that look of someone with Indian heritage. She used to be very dark. But, she seem to be not quite as dark-complexioned now. She;s more like the typical Pinay brown. She also has a long pointed nose, thin/pert lips, small cheekbones, long eyelashes. Very feminine. She is also (still) slender with shapely long legs. That's a big plus. She's still a looker. Too bad she hides it in loose-fitting dresses.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,721
    #777
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    ^thatís called a nape fetish


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I dont think so... hehehe... it just look clean and looks so good for women, thatís for me..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I was reminiscing about my HS crush. I haven't kept in touch with her and I have no intention of doing so. But, I did find her in FB after some searching.

    She definitely has that look of someone with Indian heritage. She used to be very dark. But, she seem to be not quite as dark-complexioned now. She;s more like the typical Pinay brown. She also has a long pointed nose, thin/pert lips, small cheekbones, long eyelashes. Very feminine. She is also (still) slender with shapely long legs. That's a big plus. She's still a looker. Too bad she hides it in loose-fitting dresses.
    Bro. Was she from our area? SPCP? SJA? CEU? Or Perpetual?...

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,138
    #779
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro. Was she from our area? SPCP? SJA? CEU? Or Perpetual?...
    I can't remember which HS she was from. I met her in Manila as part of our schools' respective Science Clubs. I do remember talking with her more when she attended Philippine Women's University. Then, I left and that was it.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 2nd, 2020 at 12:30 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,540
    #780
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    i respect all of them and I’m attracted to women... that’s true...

    Ewan ko lang, but there’s something in women’s nape that they make me attract lalo na yung mga mahihilig mag pony tail...




    I’m sure ms cath has better nape than those in photos...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kinda reminds me of a horse's rear end...
    and that metal chain ain't helping, either.
    heh heh.

Which do you find more attractive? Mestiza or Morena