New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    heaven and hell during lifetime is temporal.....
    heaven and hell after death is eternal....
    for the believers, God is Holy, to be with Him, one must be holy, the reason for purgatory....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I do believe in hell both after life and in life... That's all I will have to say.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    so XTO when you die you think that's the end na? Like wala ng soul na pupunta sa heaven or hell?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^everyday there's this conscious effort to believe that there is. the belief just make my soul at peace with the things i see around me despite the chaos generated by my environment. it impels me to do something, no matter how minute, directed for HIs greater honor and glory. i always pray that i won't get apathetic or jaded with what's happening around me, much less, corrupt my soul.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    no soul
    no heaven
    no hell

sorry folks we're just organisms on an insignificant planet. our origin we do not know but we might just be an experiment by a superior life form...

or maybe the universe was designed to just randomly spawn life. really don't know...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Do people who kill themselves go straight to hell or purgatory? I remember when I was little we went to the wake of a distant relative who killed himself and he wasn't blessed by the church.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    so XTO when you die you think that's the end na? Like wala ng soul na pupunta sa heaven or hell?
    Yes even you hehe, and no one who died ever came back to tell their tales to us that there is such heaven or hell. Kaya nga it is the best motive and became a very effective a weapon by intruder / conqueror when almost all of our native ancestors were still mangmang

Basta sa akin, let us accept God hanggang buhay tayo because after we die, kahit ipagpamisa tayo sa lahat ng simbahan, ibayad tayo ng mas mahal sa mga pari, at tirikan tayo ng kandila na sing lalaki ng poste ng meralco, wala nang saysay yun because we will be judged based on our mga pinag-gagawa nung mga buhay pa tayo.

As much as possible ayaw ko na mag post sa mga ganitong thread Cathy, mga ganitong tipo kasi ang mga na CLOSE na noon.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    im agnostic. we really cant tell if heaven and hell truly exist.
    but sometimes im thinking that religion was invented or made to control people and not for eternal salvation of their souls.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Yes even you hehe, and no one who died ever came back to tell their tales to us that there is such heaven or hell. Kaya nga it is the best motive and became a very effective a weapon by intruder / conqueror when almost all of our native ancestors were still mangmang

Basta sa akin, let us accept God hanggang buhay tayo because after we die, kahit ipagpamisa tayo sa lahat ng simbahan, ibayad tayo ng mas mahal sa mga pari, at tirikan tayo ng kandila na sing lalaki ng poste ng meralco, wala nang saysay yun because we will be judged based on our mga pinag-gagawa nung mga buhay pa tayo.

As much as possible ayaw ko na mag post sa mga ganitong thread Cathy, mga ganitong tipo kasi ang mga na CLOSE na noon.
    Amen to this.

Jesus said no one can go to my father except thru me. So maliwanag na walang makakatulong sa iyo kundi and diyos para hindi ka itapon sa HELL.

No offense to all, just a question.
    Kapag ang tao ay yumao. Nasaan ba ang langit na ating minimithi?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Amen to this.

Jesus said no one can go to my father except thru me. So maliwanag na walang makakatulong sa iyo kundi and diyos para hindi ka itapon sa HELL.

No offense to all, just a question.
    Kapag ang tao ay yumao. Nasaan ba ang langit na ating minimithi?
    as a catholic yes i believe.

v6, i think ang god lang makaksagot nyan.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Do you believe in Hell?