New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If yes, is it a place or just a state of mind?

I just remembered what my Lola told me that people who take their own lives go straight to hell. Some people say that their lives are already hell. hehe.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 25th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Siguro, meron nga......

Kasi, yung lasinggerong neighbor namin, pag nag-aaway yung mag-asawa, eto naririning ko:

"Lecheng buhay ito! Mula nung napangasawa kita,.......impiyerno buhay ko!"

Seriously, parang state of the mind lang ito. Parang panakot lang ba.

Di ba diyan nakatira si Taning?

[SIZE="1"](baka ma-close ulit ito, Cathy ah....)[/SIZE]
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 25th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hmm.. I'm not sure.. But what I believe in is that there's a superior being that created everything from nothing. Appreciating things that I have now is more interesting for me than thinking about hells and demons.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    people create their own hell. its just a state of mind. people dwell on so much crap in their heads that they think theyre in hell for suffering like that. but they never do crap about it they just sit on their asses and dwell on it and be all delusional

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you believe in God, you believe in Satan.

They have THE SAME EXACT evidence of existing, and God even says he's real.

One cannot be without the other. This for the believer.

What I believe that HELL is not a specific place...that it is your experiences. There are moments of life that can be hellish.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    If yes, is it a place or just a state of mind?

I just remembered what my Lola told me that people who take their own lives go straight to hell. Some people say that their lives are already hell. hehe.
    It's simply a matter of faith. If you believe in heaven, then there must be it's polar opposite which in Christianity is called hell. Hell can be anything from being a spiritual place or a state of mind.

If the mind cannot distinguish between a "place" or "state of mind", would the difference matter? The state of mind would be a "real place" in regards to the person's point of view.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    if there is heaven, there is also hell. pero eto naman ang tanong, do you believe in purgatory? remember dante's divine comedy (yun ba yun, tagal na kasi), the hell, purgatory, and heaven parts?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    oo naman totoong me Hell read below:

Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
    One student, however, wrote the following:
    First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let’s look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.
    Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle’s Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
    This gives two possibilities:
    1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
    2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
    So which is it?
    If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, “It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,” and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
    The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct…… leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting “Oh my God.”

Last edited by actor21; February 25th, 2009 at 10:01 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    if there is heaven, there is also hell. pero eto naman ang tanong, do you believe in purgatory? remember dante's divine comedy (yun ba yun, tagal na kasi), the hell, purgatory, and heaven parts?
    nah!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    No I don’t. We got them from the tyrants that came in the 15 century. They invented and inserted it to the minds of our ancestors as shield, guard and weapon to get their original interest and intentions which was what??? Hmmm Too long
    Last edited by XTO; February 25th, 2009 at 10:17 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Do you believe in Hell?