The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    share your ghost story guys...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hehehehe... dami... kaso takot ako eh... may third eye ako dati tapos winish ko na masara tapos nalipat ata sa kapatid ko... tapos masworse pala kasi pagnakakakita siya sinasabi niya tapos hindi ko na makita... pero every now and then may nakikita ako... minsan sa kalye may mga tumatawid pero alam kong hindi tao yun kasi iba yun itsura pati biglang nawawala... for example... may putol ba naman na tao na tatawid ng edsa ng 11-12 ng gabi tapos ang biglang nawawala...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    YES, HAUNTED NGA YUNG BAHAY NAMIN SA PROBINSIYA. AND I LIVED THERE FOR 16 YEARS!

encounters i remember very well... pasensya na taglish, i'm a better story teller in taglish than in pure tagalog or pure english...

1. i was like 7 or 8 years old. we had, for years, heard this noise like someone was walking on the hallway at night almost every night. when my father went for his "cursillo" (that's the catholic charismatic renewal way back then for those who are not familiar with the term) it became more and more audible, as in naririnig na talaga namin yung yapak sa hallway. then after 1 month it was my mother's turn to go to the cursillo. naku po, kumakatok na siya dun sa door ng master's bedroom!!! the night before my mom went to the cursillo we were all (meaning my parents, sister, aunt, maid and myself) staying in the masters bedroom already because this ghost was really making a lot of noise, stomping feet on the hallway and knocking on the door. my father got so angry he shouted "p*t*ng *na mo magpunta ka na sa impyerno wag mo na kami istorbohin!" alam nyo ano ginawa ng multo? it shook the whole house banging on all the walls, then it jumped onto the newly made porch roof that my father and his friends just erected days before. ayun yupi ang roof ng porch!

when my mom got to the cursillo she consulted the bishop about this. the bishop surmised that since it got worse before both of my parents were to go to cursillo, maybe the ghost is asking for prayers. so ayun nag-mass yung bishop sa bahay namin. would you believe nawala na yung naglalakad sa hallway after that!

2. my mom had just come from manila so we were in my sister's room hearing news from our grandparents and also eating the pasalubong she brought. there were 5 of us, my mom, sister, aunt and the maid who was like part of the family. the door was closed and locked. my father was downstairs reading a book. then the door suddenly opened and an old woman's face peeked in, puting-puti po lahat pati hair nya! sigawan kami lahat, akyat naman ang erpats ko. nung tanungin namin siya kung may nakita siyang matandang babae sabi nya wala daw. but all 5 of us in the room saw her. and the thing no one can explain is how the door opened when there was a deadbolt was locking the door!

3. i was 14 years old already. my aunt (who was an old maid) was telling all of us that she would wake up in the night and she would see this black figure of a man standing over her, like watching her. she said she would hide under the blanket in fear but this figure would then sit on the bed. one night she woke everyone up screaming because this black figure sort of embraced her. anyway she had a nervous breakdown and would never stay in the house alone anymore.

our maid said she has this cousin who had this "powers" that maybe could help, but absolutely no payments in cash or kind since her cousin does not use his powers for monetary gain. so we asked this guy to come.

this guy asked for a plain sheet of bond paper and a white soup bowl filled with water. he then cut the paper into 4 pieces, then put it into the bowl while praying over it. when he took the paper out it was like a black and white photos. there was a family of 3 (old woman, old man and young man), a picture of a spanish style house burning, a sort of map with the old house and our house superimposed, and some other i don't remember anymore. he said that the old lady has already gone up to heaven because we had prayed for her, the young man is also asking for prayers, but the old man is already evil! he also said they were our relatives (the owners of the lot during the spanish time pa). so we prayed with him around the house. after that he said the young man was already saved, but the old man is too evil for him to deal with. the only consolation is that he was able to ask the old man not to enter the house anymore. BUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IS FAIR GAME AT NIGHT!

4. now the face to face encounter..... it was just after a typhoon, i was already 16 at the time. my father and i just finished fixing a couple of windows that got blown down. it was already around 9pm when we finished and my father asked me to bring the tools to the kamalig. now this is important: the place was well lighted, with a light bulb above the door and inside the kamalig, plus there is a 100 watt light bulb above the kitchen door just 5 meters away and our neighbor's house side door light which was also very bright. when i got there i saw that it was very dirty with leaves and things that get blown by the wind, so i took the dust pan and walis tingting to clean. then, 1 meter to my left behind me there was this voice, "Hoy tama na yan gabi na!" i turned to face the man who said it but there was nobody there. i looked all around, nothing. so i picked up again the walis and dust pan, but when i was about to enter the kamalig, 1 inch from my left ear, he said it again, "SABI KO TAMA NA YAN GABI NA!!!" i could see him just 1 inch away from my left eye, so i turned to face him. nose to nose i stared into his eyes, they were red and angry. he stepped back about 1 meter, and he was about 5 foot 10 inches tall, big, burly, black, and i could see the neighbor's light passing through his body!!! so what am i to do??? RUN AND SHOUT LIKE CRAZY OF COURSE! the kitchen screen door was closed but i barged right through destroying the lock and the screen and i was trembling and shouting like ****! and i pissed in my pants!

i never went out of the house after dark after that encounter!

there are lots of other things, like feeling something suddenly enters the room even if there is no one there but you, or things disappearing then suddenly appearing. too many to mention. we sold the house some years back. of course we never told the new owners anything hehehe!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako din meron. Sa bahay ng friend ko. Nagovernight kami kasi may raket kami na ginagawa. Early that morning mga 10 na kami gumising and we were about to cook brunch bumaba na kami papunta sa kitchen. Nauna GF ko then sumunod ako. Nung pababa na ako sa hagdan bigla ako napatingin sa taas ng hagdan at may nakita ako putol na pa ng bata na pababang tumatakbo papunta sa akin.
    Ang ginawa ko ay hindi nagpanic at nanigas ako na pumunta sa GF ko para sabihin.
    At first ayaw niya maniwala tapos nakita niya ako na lumuluha nalang hehe katakot eh.
    Dami din daw multo dun sa bahay na yun sa tandang sora napossess pa ang may mom ng friend ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    forgot to say, yung whole town namin nasunog nung 1857. nung nag-verify kami sa records tutuo nga, 3 relatives namin - one woman, one man and their son died in that fire. their house was in the same spot as our house.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oo naman. madami pero ang pinaka nakakatakot yung may nakita akong black na shadow sa may stairs namin. I also saw an old man standing beside our old ref sa may dirty kitchen namin. naka all white and floating.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    natatakot ako magkwento eh hehehehehe...

i have this thing na kung ano yun naiisip ko sa isang lugar, yun ang mangyayari or nangyari na...

1) We went to batangas for our retreat... then i made up a story... i said on the room *** may girl on white dress na pumasok sa cr on the 2nd cubicle then biglang nirape... it happened during the 1940s... then leche totoo pala... nagulat yun pari... paano ko raw nalaman, eh matagal na secret yun ng lugar...

2)when i was a kid i usually see the lola of my mom na binabantayan ako and my sisters sa room kahit patay na siya. ill look at her, then she'll look at me. i was afraid at first then i remembered it was her... she really love me kasi, last minutes before for death, she dont want to let go and die... she was telling my mom and my tito na doctor, paano daw ako sino magpapalaki at titingin sa akin... then my mom assured her na she'l take care of me... my lola really love me...

2)i always see a hockey player and football players na walang ulo every2am in the morning when i was a kid... then one day i saw a headless whitelady floating in front of me, i threw my pillow at her, she picked up a book... then i run for the lights... she disappeared the book fell...

3)when my other lola (tita of my dad) died, we went agad sa hospital, pero on the way may humarang... pilay na naglalakad sa east ave... eh sa san juan pa yun hospital nagmamadali kami, bigla kaming preno... tapos my sister asked me and my dad why huminto... then we answered may tumatawid hindi ba niya nakita... tapos nun umandar na ulit kami, sabi niya wala naman... tapos we looked at the rear-view mirror and side-mirror... **** wala nga!

3)we always passby new manila kasi andun nakatira relatives namin... tapos one day may sakit sister ko dinala siya dun ng dad ko sa tito (+RIP) ko na isa pang doctor... nang pauwi na sila dumaan sila ng 8th street... tapos parang kumaway yun guard sa kanila... tatawid daw ata... pagtingin niya walang ulo! nun tumatawid naiiyak na yun sister ko tapos nun sa gitna ng kalye, biglang nawala... tapat mismo ng car... like 1foot mula sa hood! pati daddy ko na lumaki dun natakot! naglalakad nga raw siya sa balete ng hindi natatakot eh pero that time natakot siya... 1st time niya makakita sa new manila...

4)may kaibigan dad ko namatay sa balete... bumangga sa puno, may nakita daw ata... so kwinento sa amin, tapos na-ikwento ng mom ko sa kaibigan niya na kwinento pa sa anak (tsismis talaga)... tapos one night around 2-3am daw dumaan yun anak sa balete... may nakita siya sa rear-view mirror... nasa loob ng car niya... ginawa niya... ng hazard siya tapos binuksan yun pinto... may humintong kotse daw, tapos tinanong kung ano problema... tapos hindi siya makapagsalita tinuro niya yun backseat... gulat yun huminto andun daw yun headless white lady... hala! hindi niya raw pinayagan umalis para may kasama siya habang andun yun white lady... tapos after 15min biglang naglakad palabas...

tama na... kinakalabutan na ako eh... dami pa akong story... may third eye ako ng bata eh... 3months ng patay binibilhan pa rin ako ng pasalubong eh... nag bye-bye pa nga ako sa lolo ko everyday nun baby ako after mamatay siya... at binabati ko rin siya sa hapon... ako lang yun nakakakita...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hmmmm, d ko binasa mga post nyo at baka d ako makatulog nyan.hehe basta i dont believe in ghost at all.hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Mann..That's some crazy stories..nakakatakot basahin para tuloy akong nakakakita nang ghost..LOL..When I was a little sa PI, takot g aakong tumingin sa patay kahit kilala ko. Pero nang pumunta ako dito sa states tapos nag joined ako sa Marines then nakita ko yung mga kasama kung namatay..naalala ko yung mga ghost stories sa PI. Buti na lang wala pa akong nakikitang naglalakad n awalang ulo (Knock on the wood) hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nyah! nawala yung kwento ko...haba-haba nung ti-nype ko eh.:mad: :D

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
do you believe in ghost?