New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    oo nga eh, but im very determined to be very good coz i really wanna watch the whalesharks

ano po mga orgs ng divers here in manila? kelangan ko kc mag-interview for my thesis.

DT, are u part of any group of divers?

aside from aquaventure what are the other good diving shops?

2. DT is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    no, i don't belong to any dive group...
    just like you, i took up diving 'coz it looked fun (and it is!).

i usually dive with friends and officemates. tapos, minsan may kasabay din na ibang divers kaya nakaka-meet din ng bagong friends.

sa scubaworld ghills ako nag-train kaya biased ako. you can also check diveshoppe sa qc and nautilus(?) sa pasay road.

pag marami ng divers dito sa tsikot, sana organize tayo ng fun dive he he.

3. DT is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    btw, if you go whaleshark watching, you'll more likely go snorkelling instead of diving...

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i think madami naman dito ang nagdadive! saYA nun!

ang ***y pala tingnan ng girl na naka-wetsuit noh?hehehe

DT, can i ask for ur help? i need diving enthusiasts kc to answer my questionnaire for my thesis, it's about the feasibility of a first class resort at Donsol, Sorsogon. can u pls ask ur friends to fill-up the questionnaire? i'll make it available online

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    btw, How much it would cost for a diving lesson sa mga newbies? Alam ko kasi sa swimming pool muna then sa diving site as you go along...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    my frnd dives in PLANET DIVE in anilao its a nice place un day trip 500 includes a lunch buffet and rental of equipments like fins mask w/ snorkle boots if available etc... the cottages are priced moderately and the food is great! if u want to go there contact "ACID" 0918-9299342... nag intro dive me last dec it was a great exp! my frnd told me that its better if u have ur own suit, booties, mask, fins (there are diff types of fins), they rent the tank they use and the "bc" not sure with the term but its the one that helps u float/sink while diving.... r u taking up scuba lessons na? my frnd trained it costs him around 10k-15k tapos now im not sure if there is a promo na only 8k.... i'll ask f u wnt =)

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    12k ung sa kin for the whole course, mura na ata un, usually 16-18k daw

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... i know someone who could offer a lower price :D
    advanced diver po sa PADI

saya-saya magdive!

and also, sa nautilus ata pinakamura wetsuit. dun ako bumili ng wetsuit. 3+ lang

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    tebs, bayad na ko eh.

first session ko sa monday
    any contact number of PADI? magpapatulong kc ako sa kanila with my thesis

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha! sayang! yung matitipid mo sana, pang basic equipment mo na. just to give you an idea kung magkano matitipid mo. para manghinayang ka! hehehe :P

may mga kilala rin ako, scubadoo ang name ng shop. nasa malapit lang sa makati. phone no. nila:8882849. look for bret or dale. sabihin mo kaibigan mo si steve. yung isa sa 3 makukulit nilang studyante! hehehe :D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Diving is a hype!