New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm looking foward to watching it. But nothing beats the original Die Hard. Galing ng acting dun ni Alan Rickman.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ganda ni Maggie Q. Same premise as the first Die Hard, terror attack na may hidden agenda. Yung Timothy Olyphant (Thomas Gabriel)is Agent 47 sa upcoming Hitman movie. Can't imagine why they got him to play Agent 47. Mukha siyang psycho...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko na binasa mga posts niyo kasi baka may spoilers hehehe

pero sabi ng kuya ko, typical die hard flick. yipeekayay mofo!!!
    Last edited by ssaloon; July 5th, 2007 at 10:38 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    di yata cash yung $402k na binura.. i believe it's JM's 401K records which is some kind of a retirement plan in the US..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sa tingin ko lang.... don't you think most of the action scenes were blatantly made with CGI (computer generated images)! Gone were the likes when John McClane suddenly leaps out from the top of the building clinging to a handful of fire hose for support!! Just like the Hulk when it first came out. The character made famous by Lou Ferrigno as the great green man suddenly changed into a cartoon-like physical character. A little bit disappointed but generally satisfied with the outcome of the movie

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Goin to watch it tomorrow night

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There were some over-the-top action and stunt sequences, but I didn't go into the theater expecting too much realism from this movie. I just suspended my disbelief for two hours so I could enjoy seeing lots of things and bad guys getting blown up and shot at

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    watched it ... oks lang di ako gano nagandahan. d' best pa din Die Hard 2 yun sa airport

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    best part was McClane vs F35B :cool: but i dont like the scene where in the car was used to destroy the chopper parang parang exag na sobra

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Saw this movie last night.

I really enjoyed it.

Interesting fight scene between the main character and one of the major bad guys in the power station's computer room.

I recommend it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Die Hard 4.0