New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

To those who have watched this movie, what's your reactions?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As for me, it was a roller coaster ride from start to finish. Some parts are a bit overkill or too convienent for the character of John McLane.

I am avoiding to post some details here so not to spoil the movie for others.

BTW, if and when you are going to watch this movie, it's 2:10 hours long so choose a comfy theater with a good sound system.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its the best die hard! or pantay lang sa die hard 1 hehe loved it! ganda rin si maggie q..

best part was McClane vs F35B :cool:
    Last edited by BlueBimmer; July 5th, 2007 at 01:38 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the first part of the movie, I wonder how many extra magazines does John M. carry in his normal patrol as NYPD detective? I think he changed magazines at least 4 times just in the first gun fight scene.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    best die hard movie so far... except a few scenes na "over" na..

:2thumbsup:

*ghosthunter - isa na yun sa mga "over" scenes.. parang pinoy movie tuloy, di nauubusan ng bala..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    napanood ko nga trailer nyan. hayup sa action!!!!

ang aga nyo manood ah, showing na ba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

To those who have watched this movie, what's your reactions?

the stunts are amazing albeit incredible...di naman siguro nangyayari yang ganyang klase ng labanan sa totoong buhay . eg. taking down a chopper using a car catapult...also, the villain's athletic abilities are too good to be true...i know that there's a new sport (originating from europe) that makes those stunts possible but not in organized crimes i guess. having said that, john m. may have been "immortalized" in this movie. a fifth sequel is anticipated...on the other hand, the "firesale" concept in the movie may be existing now...and it's really creepy to think that it can happen.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yesterday yata start ng showing nito. i'll watch this movie this weekend. saw the trailer also. so far, maganda naman.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    medyo unbelievable lang nung nawala $402k ni mcclane coz binura ng terro...bale wala lang kay mcclane :huh:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    same old tricks just like steven seagal.that's just me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Die Hard 4.0