New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ ang version naman na narinig ko about the derivative of the f-word is For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how 'bout yung alledged origing ng word S-H-I-T - mods excuse muna ha..for educational purposes naman eh :D

cow manure used as fertilizers, packed in sacks were transported on ships daw down the lower ship decks. sa tagal ng byahe daw, nagbi-build up yung methane gas resulting in explosions. so what the shippers did was to store the cow manures on the upper decks exposed to the air to avoid the gas explosions. they labeled the sacks Ship-High-In-Transit. and the rest is history... how true kaya?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The line "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" is believed to be the first such line in American cinema to contain the word "damn".

It is the infamous line of the character, Rhett Butler, in "Gone With The Wind"

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    how 'bout yung alledged origing ng word S-H-I-T - mods excuse muna ha..for educational purposes naman eh :D

cow manure used as fertilizers, packed in sacks were transported on ships daw down the lower ship decks. sa tagal ng byahe daw, nagbi-build up yung methane gas resulting in explosions. so what the shippers did was to store the cow manures on the upper decks exposed to the air to avoid the gas explosions. they labeled the sacks Ship-High-In-Transit. and the rest is history... how true kaya?

read this also from another forum...hehehe, napaisip din ako kung totoo, eh...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the first movie kissing scene between stage thespians may irwin and john c rice was filmed by thomas edison in 1896. the controversial 18 second film was entitled the widow jones but is infamously more known simply as the kiss.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Did you know?