New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    It's Israel that is the root cause of why there are terrorist today If you'r goin to base their history in their history book 'the bible', Moses let them out of Egypt... after so many years, they found a land they called promise land, a land they said their god promised to give them, a land that have original settlers, they conquered it and declared it their own! I'm not so sure if they are the Palestinians or not. This is why up to this days, the Middle East has this land dispute issues between Israel & their Arab neighbors, and The United states is siding with Israel, with their superior firepower, these Arab countries can't fight with them head-on, but to resort to guerilla warfare, that's why some Arabs or Muslims becomes terrorist...Do you agree?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    oy vey! m54, over/under 20 pages...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woho! this should be good!

waaaay over :popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    It's Israel that is the root cause of why there are terrorist today
    That's an oversimplification of a very complicated problem.

If you'r goin to base their history in their history book 'the bible',
    Moses let them out of Egypt... after so many years, they found a land they called promise land, a land they said their god promised to give them, a land that have original settlers, they conquered it and declared it their own! I'm not so sure if they are the Palestinians or not.
    Actually their history book is quite accurate in terms of warfare waged then. They were able to conquer the Canaan.

FYI - modern day Palestinians / Muslims didn't reside in the Palestine lands until a century ago.

This is why up to this days, the Middle East has this land dispute issues between Israel & their Arab neighbors,
    That is because some Arabs do not agree with the UN Resolution calling for the establishment of the State of Israel and the land apportioned to them.

The United states is siding with Israel, with their superior firepower, these Arab countries can't fight with them head-on,
    The last time I checked - most Arab countries buy weapons from the USA.

but to resort to guerilla warfare, that's why some Arabs or Muslims becomes terrorist...Do you agree?
    Those people (that you refer to as "some") are what you call fundamentalist / extremist. Using religion in this case to rally up supporters for their cause.

Well - blaming solelly Israel for all the world's troubles is also one form of extremism.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    popcorn.......soda anyone? mahaba haba itong isang 'to!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My first and final post on this thread:

I don't agree. It's like saying the Jews are the ones who caused WWII. Frankly, "the Jews are the cause of the world's - and Germany's - problems" was Hitler's train of thought when he started purging the Jews. Do any of us want here want to have Hitler's train of thought? I don't know about you but I don't.

If anybody of you were are an Israelite or a Jew, would you liked to be tagged as the cause of the world's troubles? I think not.

I also don't want to say that it is our brother Moslems that are causing the world's problems.

In my frank opinion, it's every race that lives in this planet we call Earth that collectively caused, causes and will cause the world's troubles.

Finally, I have a ton of problems of my own that I need to solve first so I won't give much time (except for this one post) to theorizing, arguing, articulating and explaining why a race is the cause of a world's problem.

Want to help the world get rid of it's problems? Let's first each figure out how to solve our own problems first before figuring out the causes of the world's problems. Remember the saying "Charity begins with oneself and at home" - and charity here isn't limited to giving only.

Peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE="3"]
    Hey M54! Pass the popcorn over here. Showtime has started."
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by nicolodeon; October 10th, 2006 at 01:04 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    * me shakes head in disgust on the thread starter's ridiculous thesis *

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    [B][SIZE="3"]
    Hey M54! Pass the popcorn over here. Showtime has started."
    [/SIZE]
    butter or cheese? :popcorn:

ok, i have it in me to make at least one serious post tonight.

it's not a race, country or religion that is the cause of most of the world's trouble. it's ignorant, bigoted people that generalize, stereotype and look for/ or seek to magnify issues.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    go m2...go nic!
    haha!

hotta hotta!

m54..henge ng popcorn yun cheese flavor ha! plus soda please!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    butter or cheese? :popcorn:

ok, i have it in me to make at least one serious post tonight.

it's not a race, country or religion that is the cause of most of the world's trouble. it's ignorant, bigoted people that generalize, stereotype and look for/ or seek to magnify issues.

Whoah that's to sensible for this thread.......please proceed to the NSFW thread.

:fly:

Edit I'd like mine with white cheddar please........:bleh:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Israel... the cause of World's trouble! Agree?