New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw kasi ilabas ang official autopsy report pero may nag-leak sakin na sa batok daw ang tama. Statistically sa temple or sa bibig ang usual na tama kapag self-inflicted ang sugat. And just how exactly do you shoot yourself in the nape?

May mga speculations pa na si Miriam daw mismo ang bumaril during her 'insane' moments although I would not hastily draw that conclusion naman.

Yung mga mahilig sa CSI, ano sa tingin niyo? :whoa:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... hindi naman siguro si Miriam yung bumaril...

what would be her motive?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,

Does 'INSANITY' ring a bell?

tingalilingaling...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung kaliwete yung anak tapos sa may kanan ang tama hindi suicide yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep,

nyak...! hayup sa conspiracy theory a hehehehe :D

seriously, totoo ba yung "insanity" ni miriam, as in schizophrenic or something? sa tingin ko overplayed naman yung "insanity" niya e, parang biru-biro lang ba hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmm.... di nga kaya? saan ba talaga ang tama or entry point ng bullet? impossible sa batok kasi awkward masyado sa tao na humawak ng gun and point it sa nape... much easier kung sa side i-point like sa temple or sa front.. like in the mouth... hmmm.... di nga kaya? sa sobra pagka-disappoint dahil sa failure ng anak nagkaroon ng heated argument na nag-end sa pagshoot sa sariling anak? hmm...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she wasn't called "brenda" (short for "brain damage") for nothing. remember how mirriam looked like in the hospital when, after losing the 1992 presidential elections, she was confined for, ahhh, stress?

sabi yata sa inquirer 2 days ago, bullet entry was behind the left ear, exit through the right temple. mali daw yung unang report na sa nape ang tama. besides kung sa nape, exit will be on the forehead or face.

so is the guy left handed? hehehehe!

Last edited by yebo; November 24th, 2003 at 07:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was reported that the gun shot was at the temple and not at the nape. Probably he could not take the stress he was in...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    taken from PDI:

"AR graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and decided to go into law. He passed the written admission tests for both UP (University of the Philippines) and Ateneo. Ominously, the faculty panel at UP which conducted what should have been a routine interview attacked him with politically-loaded questions that must have cut him to the quick. Questions like: "What is you reaction to the charge that your mother is insane?" she recalled.

"As AR struggled to keep his own native equanimity, a painful and cruel thing happened. Although he had passed the written exam, the faculty panel voted to refuse him admission. Maybe they did not like my politics, maybe some faculty members wanted to prove that they could hurt me. Whatever their motives, their cruelty spoke for itself. And maybe eventually it led to my son's decision to seek an honorable death in a world of incomprehensible adults who seem to thrive on hatred," Santiago said.

10. angst Guest
    possible din...

baka nga dahil pressured, constitutional law daw binagsak eh...

then again, baka binaril ni miriam sa galit, tapos hindi nya matandaan... :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Did Miriam Defensor-Santiago's son really commit suicide?