New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    to mr beer sum

mind your own f*cking business. even your country exploits women like hell. don't come into my house and tell me what to do, don't come into my house and expect me to cater to each of your whims. the filipinos have evolved from the bowing type to a type who would welcome you but with a hidden clinched fist. don't step into our country again. you are not welcome. bigots are not welcome
    Persona non grata

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Persona non grata
    *cough* padeport *cough*

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The police should have those trucks with scoops for riot control from the movie Soylent Green. Kahit na PHUV version lang.

The Ten Best Vehicles To Drive Through A Riot
    Last edited by donbuggy; July 25th, 2013 at 02:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Soylent green is people!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#retzing

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ^ Spoiler Alert!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Wow i was just talking to a friend about the movie Soylent Green! Galing nung movie na yun!

Anyway back to topic tayo... kakaiba talaga yun. 2 supposedly warring groups expected to push and shove each other all of a sudden show compassion to each other.

There is still hope...

Sent from my LG-E435 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nahuli na si commie fanboi...I hope the leftist group don't turn him to a martyr turd...

BI nabs Dutch activist seen yelling at cop in SONA protest
    InterAksyon.com
    The online news portal of TV5

MANILA, Philippines -- Thomas van Beersum, the Dutch activist who drew attention after news photos captured him shouting at a policeman during a protest against President Benigno Aquino III's state of the nation address, was arrested Tuesday morning by the Bureau of Immigration as he was about to fly out of the country.

This was confirmed by Renato Reyes Jr., secretary general of the Bagong Alyansang Makabayan.

Reyes told InterAksyon.com they had no idea why Beersum was "picked up" at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Nor were they aware of any charges filed against the Dutch national, who was in the country to attend an international human rights conference.

He added that Beersum has yet to talk to his counsel from the National Union of People's Lawyers.

"We in Bayan strongly denounce the detention of Dutch activist Thomas van Beersum by the Bureau of Immigration," Reyes said in a Facebook post.

"We demand his immediate release as he is already on his way out of the country. We demand that his rights be respected, that he not be paraded like a criminal and that he is allowed to confer with his lawyers from NUPL led by Atty. Rey Cortez and the different human rights groups," Reyes added.

The photo of Van Beersum at the SONA protest drew widespread criticism, including calls for his deportation, from netizens, but also saw others defending his involvement in local issues.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nahuli na si commie fanboi...I hope the leftist group don't turn him to a martyr turd...
    Kick him out of the country, preferably with a huge boot mark on his *ss.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Dapat yang si renato reyes pinapatapon sa mindanao, siya itong pasimuno ng mga rally na wala naman kakwenta kwenta..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast