1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Flame thrower dapat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    wag na rubber bullets, imported yan, magiging source pa ng corruption.

ung mga nahigop ni malabanan sa septic tank gamitin pang spray sa mga violenteng protesters, malamang hindi na uulit ang mga iyan.
    pwedeng public service ng gobyerno.

1 month before SONA meron free septic tank higop i offer ang gobyerno.

tutal wala ng kinaiba sa mga iskwa na nambabato ng jebs pag demolition yang mga raliyista na yan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Flame thrower dapat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    ito ang tama! tapos yung mga lapnos dalhin sa jollible para gawing burjer steak.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Dutch activist writes letter to 'crying cop'

Photos of a police officer who broke into tears while dispersing protesters seemed to have touched even the foreigner who was seen shouting at him in one of the shots.

Dutch national Thomas van Beersum’s open letter however showed that his feelings remain mixed over PO1 Joselito Sevilla, dubbed the “crying cop” in photos now making rounds online.

“I write this letter because unlike the other police at the protest, you did not act violently like your mates and you did not attack us,” the letter posted on Facebook said.

“You did what you thought was right,” van Beersum said, adding that Sevilla’s decision not to act on orders to disperse push on against protesters was “a noble act.”

This, as he stressed that he was part of the group of “peaceful protesters in the front who were beaten with police truncheons” near the Batasang Pambansa Monday, July 22.

Van Beersum, who is in the country for the Conference on Human Rights and Peace in the Philippines, joined protesters who scored President Benigno Aquino III as he delivered his fourth State of the Nation Address.

“We did not carry any weapons, we only had our banners and flags,” van Beersum said, adding that 41 activists were injured, many with head wounds and contusions.

“After that initial confrontation I got angry and started shouting at the police officer standing in front of me. That police officer happened to be you,” he noted.

Van Beersum recalled telling Sevilla even as he became emotional: “You are the ones that are hurting us! You started this conflict! Why are you doing this?”

During a second wave of alleged police aggression, van Beersum said Sevilla no longer joined. “You stayed at the same place, crying behind your shield.”

While lauding Sevilla for resisting the “repressive character of the police,” van Beersum however urged the officer to “take responsibility.”

“[I]f you really want to serve the people, then you should know that when you take orders, you have a choice and a moral responsibility to refuse to carry out any type of anti-people acts,” van Beersum said.

The Dutch national in his letter outlined human rights violations he claimed had been committed under the Aquino government, citing stories he heard from the masses.

“I am tired of the extrajudicial killings, the illegal arrests, the forced demolitions, the land-grabbings, the puppetry to U.S.-imperialism, tired of all the oppression and exploitation of the workers, farmers, students, women, indigenous, urban poor, LGBTs, and all other oppressed groups,” he said.

“You alone are responsible for your actions,” van Beersum reminded Sevilla, who he said was nowhere to be found when he tried to look for him after the clash.

Ending his letter, the Dutch national invited Sevilla to join their ranks and show rage “against the crimes of the state and against the violent forces.”

“I hope to see you again next year, during the SONA protest of 2014. But then I hope that we will be on the same side,” van Beersum said.

dapat dito sa puti wag ng papasukin dito sa pinas nanaghihikayat pa..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di pala pwede si PO1 sa mindanao.
    baka pag bakbakan na w/ ASG, maglulupasay yan.......

oh btw, he's now on a 15 day leave.
    to relax & rest daw..........
    he's still affected on what happened during the SONA protests.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the police are not part of the military. what happened to them was a violation of the department of labor code and probably human rights. if they were not fed nor given break for more than 8 hours, then it is a violation. for you who are berating these men in uniform too, try being in their shoes. they're just as human as you, needs food, rest and the basic necessities in life. do not expect these police officers to be heroes for a meager pay. sure there are some bad apples, but not all apples in the basket are bad

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sadly, communism is gradually winning thanks to democracy.

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. In other words, property tax/real estate tax
    2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. Check
    3. Abolition of all right of inheritance. Inheritance tax.
    4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
    5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. Check
    6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. LTO & NTC
    7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. Dept of Agrarian Reform
    8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Dept of Labor
    9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country. Not there yet
    10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form and combination of education with industrial production. Check
    -Communist Manifesto

DEMOCRACY:
    • A government of the masses.
    • Authority derived through mass meeting or any other form of "direct" expression.
    • Results in mobocracy.
    • Attitude toward property is communistic--negating property rights.
    • Attitude toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate, whether is be based upon deliberation or governed by passion, prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to consequences.
    • Results in demogogism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy.

REPUBLIC:

• Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them.
    • Attitude toward law is the administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with a strict regard to consequences.
    • A greater number of citizens and extent of territory may be brought within its compass.
    • Avoids the dangerous extreme of either tyranny or mobocracy.
    • Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.
    • Is the "standard form" of government throughout the world.
    Training Manual No. 2000-25
    Last edited by safeorigin; July 24th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    Dutch activist writes letter to 'crying cop'

Photos of a police officer who broke into tears while dispersing protesters seemed to have touched even the foreigner who was seen shouting at him in one of the shots.

Dutch national Thomas van Beersum’s open letter however showed that his feelings remain mixed over PO1 Joselito Sevilla, dubbed the “crying cop” in photos now making rounds online.

“I write this letter because unlike the other police at the protest, you did not act violently like your mates and you did not attack us,” the letter posted on Facebook said.

“You did what you thought was right,” van Beersum said, adding that Sevilla’s decision not to act on orders to disperse push on against protesters was “a noble act.”

This, as he stressed that he was part of the group of “peaceful protesters in the front who were beaten with police truncheons” near the Batasang Pambansa Monday, July 22.

Van Beersum, who is in the country for the Conference on Human Rights and Peace in the Philippines, joined protesters who scored President Benigno Aquino III as he delivered his fourth State of the Nation Address.

“We did not carry any weapons, we only had our banners and flags,” van Beersum said, adding that 41 activists were injured, many with head wounds and contusions.

“After that initial confrontation I got angry and started shouting at the police officer standing in front of me. That police officer happened to be you,” he noted.

Van Beersum recalled telling Sevilla even as he became emotional: “You are the ones that are hurting us! You started this conflict! Why are you doing this?”

During a second wave of alleged police aggression, van Beersum said Sevilla no longer joined. “You stayed at the same place, crying behind your shield.”

While lauding Sevilla for resisting the “repressive character of the police,” van Beersum however urged the officer to “take responsibility.”

“[I]f you really want to serve the people, then you should know that when you take orders, you have a choice and a moral responsibility to refuse to carry out any type of anti-people acts,” van Beersum said.

The Dutch national in his letter outlined human rights violations he claimed had been committed under the Aquino government, citing stories he heard from the masses.

“I am tired of the extrajudicial killings, the illegal arrests, the forced demolitions, the land-grabbings, the puppetry to U.S.-imperialism, tired of all the oppression and exploitation of the workers, farmers, students, women, indigenous, urban poor, LGBTs, and all other oppressed groups,” he said.

“You alone are responsible for your actions,” van Beersum reminded Sevilla, who he said was nowhere to be found when he tried to look for him after the clash.

Ending his letter, the Dutch national invited Sevilla to join their ranks and show rage “against the crimes of the state and against the violent forces.”

“I hope to see you again next year, during the SONA protest of 2014. But then I hope that we will be on the same side,” van Beersum said.

dapat dito sa puti wag ng papasukin dito sa pinas nanaghihikayat pa..

To Beersum,

To be respected, you need to respect others.

To be granted with Human Rights, you should first act like a human.

The police have put barricades to have separation between protesters and the enforcers, who was responsible when the barricade was broken.

If you did not respect the separation of space, you are therefore doing a illegal act.

For your other concerns:

I am tired of the extrajudicial killings - I hope you would be as eager to face the criminals, whom kill for a living.

the illegal arrests - I hope you would be as eager to face the criminals, whom kidnap people for a ransom.

the forced demolitions - I hope you have a peace of land, occupied by people whom you do not know, and demand relocation with a well built house, electricity, water, transportation and a source of income.

the land-grabbings - I hope you would be as eager to face the squatters, whom occupy properties which they do not own, and demand payments before they return your land.

the puppetry to U.S.-imperialism - we all have a master, even you have a leader which you follow his orders.

tired of all the oppression - if you are a criminal, you have a choice to change your life or to be oppressed, however if you are innocent you should expose the names of the people whom oppress you.

and exploitation of the workers - build your own company/start your own business if you do not want to have a boss

exploitation of the farmers - don't buy imported produce, buy local products, this is the way if you wish to help our farmers.

exploitation of the students - high cost of education? how you wish to pay the teachers/professors salary and the school operation?

exploitation of the women - this is common to any country

exploitation of the indigenous - this is common to any country

exploitation of the urban poor - you are responsible for yourself if you wish to be poor, or you can make ways to improve your life

exploitation of the LGBTs - what is this?

and all other oppressed groups - please read my replies above.

Life is not fair, if we measure success by how much we have in the bank, the properties we own, the dress we wear and the food we eat.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    luma na kasi ung haharangan ng barbed wire ung mga protesters, sa isang video pinakita na meron baon na cutter ung protesters kaya pinutol lang ung barbed wire at nakalagpas sa bakod.

next time ang dapat iharang sa mga protesters ay mga pump truck ng malabanan (shempre meron laman galing sa septic tank), kung sino ang lalapit makakatangap ng water spray with contents.

malamang ang tataamaan na protesters naman ang iiyak.

Maganda pa niyan, yung sa pump truck tubig imburnal ang lalabas.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    to mr beer sum

mind your own f*cking business. even your country exploits women like hell. don't come into my house and tell me what to do, don't come into my house and expect me to cater to each of your whims. the filipinos have evolved from the bowing type to a type who would welcome you but with a hidden clinched fist. don't step into our country again. you are not welcome. bigots are not welcome
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; July 24th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast