New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Minsan may mga bagay tayong gusto gawin para maging contented tayo, like putting up a business and leave your job, problem naman ay madami umaasa sayo as a provider, what if sumablay yung business na papasukin mo, yari na!...gutom mga umaasa sayo..

i admit that my job really eats most of my time, kaya lagi kulang oras ko sa mga gusto ko gawin sa buhay ko..lolz

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    hindi pa, kung contented na hindi na ako magpost dito sa tsikot

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's never enough until your heart stops beating

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Tama. Patay ka na kung kuntento kana.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Yup, tanda is one good example.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung mga business tycoons i think they were never contented. they want to do more and always be on top kahit bilyonaryo na sila in dollars.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    one should never stop striving for something better.. it's human nature to aim higher.. if you don't then what's there to live for? Kahit yung multi millionare they never stop.. everybody has their own dreams.. and everybody hopes that someday their dreams will come true..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yep, thankful for what I have now.

Pero pagpasok ng goals, ibang usapan na heheh

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    So what is progress if you are already contented? So there will be no more progress if you're already contented?

Dapat siguro, ang tanong eh kung sa anong aspect ng buhay mo ikaw kuntento. Example nalang dyan is, are you already contented sa wife/husband mo? Or are you already contented sa kinikita mo sa araw-araw? Or are you already contented sa mga ginagawa mo sa araw-araw?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ung mga business tycoons i think they were never contented. they want to do more and always be on top kahit bilyonaryo na sila in dollars.
    if you wanna stay on top you cannot rest coz others will catch up

the taipans are very competitive people. they're not the kind of people who would stop working just coz madami na sila pera. di sila papayag ma-overtake sila

it's a race -- you cannot stop running. to get ahead you have to run faster than everybody else. to stay ahead you have to maintain that speed. when competitors start catching up you have to run even faster

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast