New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just my opinion but the 1 Series was created for for people who just want to have the BMW badge. What I can say is the writer is "feeling".

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    even the 330i wont stand a chance against the ferrarri 550, what more a 2.0 diesel bimmer lol

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku kung nakita sila ng Opel na sumisibak ng SiR eh yari silang dalawa

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kalokohan yan oh.. gandang example sa readers.. grabe!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    baka publicity stunt lang yan nung columnist.. para tumaas yung sales ng 1 series ng bmw...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    hindi naman "illegal" yung little road race niya e. you guys openly admit to going at 160 or 200 or some-other-incredible-number kph at NLEX or STAR or wherever. is speeding on edsa all that different?

the idiotic part is trumpeting his cheap "kill story" like some invincible-feeling teen-ager-who-just-got-his-license on a public paper, and the gall of posting a disclaimer with his column. hmm, baka naman "professional" siya? harhar :D imbecile!

the main difference between this so-called motoring journalist and us is we DO NOT WRITE for a major news publication. Enough said.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ano ba kayo..nanghihingi lang ng simpatya ung tao..

kawawa naman sya.

galing sana sumulat eh..kaso every sentence contradicting ung mga sinasabi.

hindi naman "illegal" yung little road race niya e. you guys openly admit to going at 160 or 200 or some-other-incredible-number kph at NLEX or STAR or wherever. is speeding on edsa all that different?
    Take note that he was with his wife and "lucky charm" daughter. Who in his right mind would race his car in Edsa of all places where buses and cars can become unpredictable and the roads aren't smooth and paved. Maybe he was also testing the 1-series suspension and its stopping power.

I was amused with his statement "But he had a hard time shaking me off his tail...".

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gusto ata magsuicide eh :D

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Comment from a motoring journalist