New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    FAs discriminate also, they encounter a lot of DHs in their flights back to the Phil. A true story I heard from an FA, in a flight back from London:
    DH: (in a British accent) Ms, can I have a glass of woatah please?
    FA: (knowing DH yun) Pardon? What is it you want?
    DH: A glass of woatah?
    FA: what? What's woatah?
    DH: Tubig
    FA: Ah, water!!! Tubig lang pala di pa sabihin! (Sabay irap)
    Tama naman si FA. Hahaha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung panget discriminated.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    How about yung mga employment requirements that includes WITH PLEASING PERSONALITY uso pa ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Wala sa class yan. You tend to be who you are in the environement that shaped you. It's more prevalent in the "economically" challenged sector of society, not just in the Philippines. Panget environment breeds panget people. Walang breeding.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Tama naman si FA. Hahaha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    FA knew naman what woatah really is, gusto lang nya magpaka totoo yung DH. She just hated it that there are some DHs that are so immersed in the country they work in, yumabang na. Pero pilya talaga yung FA na yun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    recent flight.

FA: mam (slang) noodles or fish
    Passenger next to me: "PIS"
    ME: Laughing inside [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    FA knew naman what woatah really is, gusto lang nya magpaka totoo yung DH. She just hated it that there are some DHs that are so immersed in the country they work in, yumabang na. Pero pilya talaga yung FA na yun.
    Now that is clearly discrimination on the part of the FA, she knows pala, why not respect it?

To me it seems like the FA is thinking, DH ka lang naman pa wota wota ka pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    FAs discriminate also, they encounter a lot of DHs in their flights back to the Phil. A true story I heard from an FA, in a flight back from London:
    DH: (in a British accent) Ms, can I have a glass of woatah please?
    FA: (knowing DH yun) Pardon? What is it you want?
    DH: A glass of woatah?
    FA: what? What's woatah?
    DH: Tubig
    FA: Ah, water!!! Tubig lang pala di pa sabihin! (Sabay irap)
    Daming ganyan, indi lng DH, some went to Manila or nag abroad lng for a few years pagbalik ng probinsya or pinas eh di na marunong mag tagalog, pero bilib ako sa mga balikbayan natin who speaks tagalog or their native dialect kahit na nasa ibang bansa na sila.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    It's not pinoy lng naman who discriminate their fellowmen, sa China ganun din, they tend to discriminate those who's from the smaller provinces, like if the person is from Shanghai, they tend to look down those who live in other smaller cities. My shipper kasi madaldal, told me she used to have a BF who's from Shanghai, the guys parents does not approve of their relationship bcoz she's only from a small town, the guy sometimes will ask her to wait outside of their house, ayaw man lng daw siya papasukin ng bahay, now the girl is a multi millionaire na, owns a shipping company, lots and lots of businesses, she's now in Harvard studying masters degree, that guys maybe is banging his head right now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    nung sa ortigas pa ko nagwork pag weekdays at naka business attire ako abot tenga ngumiti yung mga nagbebenta ng condo habang iniaabot yung flyer nila.

pero pag weekends di nako pinapansin nakashorts lang kasi ako eh.

Is Class Discrimination Common Among Filipinos?