New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi

Any feedback from this new service provider?

http://www.cignal.tv/

TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    Hi

Any feedback from this new service provider?

http://www.cignal.tv/

TIA

We availed of their service 3 weeks ago. It's great. We did get the HD package though.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    We availed of their service 3 weeks ago. It's great. We did get the HD package though.
    How much monthly Sir kung HD package?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    May I ask what are the 8 HD channels? No other channels included?

Does it have to be HD? or standard difinition is good already?

I am planning to use it on LCD tv.

Thanks again

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi

I've subscribed to the Combo package of CIGNAL (22 SD and 8 HD), the reception is good and the UI of CIGNAL is really cool. monthly fee is around 1,200. My initial payment was around 9,000 for the kit (6 connectors because our house has an "abang"). HD channels are great! although, not all of the 8 HD Channels are real HDs. The service (customer support) is really crappy and i had my schedule for installment rescheduled twice. Customer support commits to a specific time but installers do not arrive. Customer Support number is hard to reach and they will just give you another time that they said installers would arrive but at the end of the day you will just get pissed off cause you wasted the whole day waiting for the installers in vain.

but the cable reception in itself is great imho. you just have to have extra patience..( i am a patient man but they managed to make me explode in disgust with they customer support...)

^^,m goodluck on whatever your decision maybe. (im Enjoying NatGeo HD, History HD, and Btv!!! hehehe)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    May I ask what are the 8 HD channels? No other channels included?

Does it have to be HD? or standard difinition is good already?

I am planning to use it on LCD tv.

Thanks again
    di ko memorize ang channels eh..

I think they are..

HBO HD
    NatGeo HD
    History HD
    ESPN 1080i
    Star Sport 1080i
    Sony HD

yan lang natatandaan ko.. check ko maya paguwe )

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    di ko memorize ang channels eh..

I think they are..

HBO HD
    NatGeo HD
    History HD
    ESPN 1080i
    Star Sport 1080i
    Sony HD

yan lang natatandaan ko.. check ko maya paguwe )
    Wow...ok na yan! Sa amin sa Cavite ko una kong nakita itong Cignal. Kala kung ano ito. So, may HD na sila. Tamang tama sa LCD na binili ko.......

Thanks sa details Sir.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi

I've subscribed to the Combo package of CIGNAL (22 SD and 8 HD), the reception is good and the UI of CIGNAL is really cool. monthly fee is around 1,200. My initial payment was around 9,000 for the kit (6 connectors because our house has an "abang"). HD channels are great! although, not all of the 8 HD Channels are real HDs. The service (customer support) is really crappy and i had my schedule for installment rescheduled twice. Customer support commits to a specific time but installers do not arrive. Customer Support number is hard to reach and they will just give you another time that they said installers would arrive but at the end of the day you will just get pissed off cause you wasted the whole day waiting for the installers in vain.

but the cable reception in itself is great imho. you just have to have extra patience..( i am a patient man but they managed to make me explode in disgust with they customer support...)

^^,m goodluck on whatever your decision maybe. (im Enjoying NatGeo HD, History HD, and Btv!!! hehehe)
    last October we subscribed CIGNAL but paid for the SD channels only just to replace our lousy local cable company service. another reason for subscribing was to avail the last PPV ni pacman... kaso nakalimutan nilang isama ang account namin sa mga bibigyan ng PPV. but, overall i can't compare the picture quality with that old crap cable service at a cheaper monthly dues.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi

I've subscribed to the Combo package of CIGNAL (22 SD and 8 HD), the reception is good and the UI of CIGNAL is really cool. monthly fee is around 1,200. My initial payment was around 9,000 for the kit (6 connectors because our house has an "abang").
    What do you mean by "abang"? Does it mean you hooked up 6 TVs to Cignal?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *boybi

nope sir, what i meant was.. nung ginawa yung bahay nilagyan na ng provision for ONE cable line para hindi nasa labas na nakadikit sa walls ang wires.. parang yun mga landlines din.. may abang na sa may poste... uhm.. according sa installers.. hindi daw dapat nakasplitter yun mga abang kung yun ang gagamitin kasi daw kadalasan nasusunog yung wires kaya pagtagal daw nagrereklamo na malabo na reception..pala sunog naraw yung wires kasi.. (pero pede daw yun.. hindi lang recommended) 6 connectors kasi dalawa from cignal to abang wires.. tapos from abang to set box 2 uli.. tpos may isa pa eh.. nakalimutan ko kung san nilagay.. >.< hmmm.. mukang 4 lang nga ata ah.. tsk.. sayang 120petot ko dun ah.. hehehe.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Cignal TV