New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I am one disgruntled cignal subscriber. Konting ulan sira ang reception. Konting hangin, sira uli ang reception. The past days it had been windy. Ayun distorted ang reception namin. Talaga bang ganito itong satellite tv?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mga ka-Cignal, napanuod nyo ba yung Morales-Maidana sa HD PPV channel 79? Libreng PPV in HD... Ganda!

Meron na ring Pacquaio-Mosley... Woohoo! Makabili nga!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    to subscribers that always need recalibration, you mark the settings of the dish so that when the dish misaligns you can check the settings and do it yourself.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    In Nov 2010, I paid for one year advance with 2 months free. In January 2012, my payment has expired. On Jan 28, 2012 in the afternoon, I called up Cignal to inquire that if I'm going to pay for one year again, would I still enjoy the 2 months free and the answer I got was 'Yes'. The following day, I immediately paid the one year advance. On Jan 31, 2012, I called up for activation and inquired about the new expiration date, only to find out that the two months free cannot be availed anymore. But the customer relations officer assured me to bring my concern to billing department bec she acknowledged the statement of the previous officer I talked to on Jan 28. After several follow up, all the customer relations officers I talked to recognized this fact. For why should I pay one year advance if I don't have any benefit? Today, I followed up again and a certain Leo Apacible arrogantly informed me that I cannot avail of the two months free and according to him I cannot even get a refund of the unused portion of my payment, if I decide to discontinue my subscription. What an unfair trade practice of Cheatnal TV.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Could you help me sirs/mams.. i'm prepaid user of prepaid 390 and gusto ko sana magpaload ng 590 kahit yung set top box ko is not HD. I have read some comments from other forums na pwede yun kaya lang yung HD channels is hindi mo maviview.. pero ok lang po kasi ang habol ko lang po sana is yung mga additional channels.. Kaya lang kailangan daw ireset and irescan yung mga channels.. itanong ko lang po mga sir if panu po mag reset and magrescan ng channels.. Salamat po..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Up lang

pag nag apply ka ilang araw bago magpunta para ikabit yung mga gadget?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Anybody know the contact or email address for the officers of mediascape which owns CignalTV?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Anybody know the contact or email address for the officers of mediascape which owns CignalTV?
    A penny for your thoughts?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    mvpangilinan*pldt.com.ph or maybe manny.pangilinan*pldt.com.ph

:tv_happy:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I guess I should be more specific...maybe some has their office number (mediascape in 6750 Ayala) or the office of Ray Espinosa who is the current CEO and President of Mediascape.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Cignal TV