New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    pahingi naman ng url or weblink ng FB marketplace for brush cutters. Thanks!
    Brush and Grass cutters are the same. They have the standard spindle that fits steel blades of different size nd shapes. The string or nylon have a steel plate adapter, also sometime called Black Cutter. You may even buy replacement nylon strings from fishing supply.

Lubrication comes directly to the 2T oil(2-stroke engine) on the gaso tank so make sure to use the proper ratio. I have overhauled it, replaced the centrifugal clutch, replaced broken Kaaz handle, throttle body, recoil starter. At one time engine caught fire because the operator forgot to replace the gas cap and it leaked into the spark plug. I just replaced the burnt parts and its back to operation. Parang ito yata ang indestructible version sa brush cutters and mine is over 10yo maintaning the haus, the farms.

If you are near Manila, visit the hardware shops at T.Alonzo. my reco shop is Best Achiever's 733-0783, 0787, 0974, 5313. They give discounts.

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    No, not same. Brush cutters use a metal blade. Grass cutters use a nylon or synthetic sling, like what maam cathy mentioned in her post. Some use a small chain but modified na.

oic, brush cutter talaga what I mean, nasanay na kasi sa term na grass cutter ang mga pinoy eh

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Brush and Grass cutters are the same. They have the standard spindle that fits steel blades of different size nd shapes. The string or nylon have a steel plate adapter, also sometime called Black Cutter. You may even buy replacement nylon strings from fishing supply.

Lubrication comes directly to the 2T oil(2-stroke engine) on the gaso tank so make sure to use the proper ratio. I have overhauled it, replaced the centrifugal clutch, replaced broken Kaaz handle, throttle body, recoil starter. At one time engine caught fire because the operator forgot to replace the gas cap and it leaked into the spark plug. I just replaced the burnt parts and its back to operation. Parang ito yata ang indestructible version sa brush cutters and mine is over 10yo maintaning the haus, the farms.

If you are near Manila, visit the hardware shops at T.Alonzo. my reco shop is Best Achiever's 733-0783, 0787, 0974, 5313. They give discounts.
    Gusto ko sana yung mga below 6,000 pesos na good quality naman , Salamat Boss 12vdc.
    Papapaano po kayo natututong magfix ng grass cutter bossing? Through self-taught lang po o may nagturo sa inyo?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Gusto ko sana yung mga below 6,000 pesos na good quality naman , Salamat Boss 12vdc.
    Papapaano po kayo natututong magfix ng grass cutter bossing? Through self-taught lang po o may nagturo sa inyo?
    Jas col me pareng dose for short.

I'm an engineer by profession, a farmer by practice,a corporate slave in the morning, a Mr know-it-all, jack of all trades master of none

Seriously, since grade school tinkering things is my hobby, i create my Toys(i dont buy), i learned how to repair machines by destroying them. Since i grew in the farm, farm machines were everywhere and i get used to helping our mechanics. At HS i changed the bore of a Honda motor, changed the clutch, and all sorties. I'm the repairman of the family and my garage is full of junk for salvaging.

Try mo call si BestAchievers may China brands din sila.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Lubrication comes directly to the 2T oil(2-stroke engine) on the gaso tank so make sure to use the proper ratio....
    yeah, pareho lang din sa akin. you can fit blades or strings depende sa application. the strings meron na mga pre-cut sa diy o sa ace or you can buy yung naka-roll.

i have both 2-stroke and the 4-stroke types. you mix oil sa 2-stroke fuel tanks, whilst the 4-stroke may separate oil port.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Jas col me pareng dose for short.

I'm an engineer by profession, a farmer by practice,a corporate slave in the morning, a Mr know-it-all, jack of all trades master of none

Seriously, since grade school tinkering things is my hobby, i create my Toys(i dont buy), i learned how to repair machines by destroying them. Since i grew in the farm, farm machines were everywhere and i get used to helping our mechanics. At HS i changed the bore of a Honda motor, changed the clutch, and all sorties. I'm the repairman of the family and my garage is full of junk for salvaging.

Try mo call si BestAchievers may China brands din sila.

Galing mo pareng dose!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay ba ang Hoyoma Grass cutter TD40? Matibay ba ito kasi mura lang siya eh

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Lol

Narinig konarin yan brand parang may partner na pressure washer yan. Ask mo din si BestA, magaling sila mag payo at experienced sila kung ano maganda at matibay na recommend. Kung light duty baka oks na.

I use metal blades sa hard overgrowth grass like yun sa beach farm-weeds are like shrubs(we call it marambong o masukal), the ordinary nylon simply won't do the job. Also cogon grass, ubos kaagad ang nylon. Delikado lang sa metal blades yun rocks that becomes projectiles, malas ng tatamaan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ano kaya say ni pareng Kags dito sa 2stroke motors, mas mabantot sa diesel at nakaka irita ang tunog like a dying animal.

2-strokes being said has more torque than 4-strokers but thyre noisier and emits smoke because of oil burned.

DENR may limit the use of sorts for small farm machinery but sa province you could still see lots of tricy using this engines.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I have stihl grass cutter, wala usok, hindi maingay at sabi ng gumagamit mas magaan at wala masyado vibration compare sa kawasaki td40.
    Ginamitan ko ng 2t ng stihl yung kawasaki hindi na rin mausok at nabawasan yung ingay nya.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^May kamahalan naman pyesa ng stihl. Iba nga 2Toil kulay orange.

Kung chainsaw ang topic yan reco ko against husky.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast