New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this time sa friendster ko naman nareceive. Ang daming naglalabasang iba ibang chain letters ngayon. like sa friendster, my chain letter before na kumalat na friendster daw needs to verify each account by forwarding the said chain letter..

this time , microsoft and aol chain letter naman... na makakareceive daw ng money from bill gates pag naiforaward ito sa email

This was on the 9:00 o'clock news the other night and this works THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUES! DAY USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REAL.PLEEEEEEASE READ!!!! it was on the news! This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.
    Dear Friends; Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.
    When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user)? For a two weeks time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and ! for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards
    Charles S Bailey
    General Manager Field Operations
    Ext. 1085 or or RNX

I thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I receive a check for $24, 800.00. You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10,000

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nakakaasar nga. lalo na sa umagang kararating mo lang sa office tapos bubuksan mo yung email mo at yang ang una mong makikita at sa hulihan ay nakalagay na may masamang mangyayari sa iyo o sa mahal mo sa buhay kung hindi mo sinunud ang sinabi sa chain letter. nakakasira ng umaga.

sinabihan ko na ang mga kaibigan ko na huwag akong bigyang ng ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *n2knee - Pareho tayo. Pinagsabihan ko din pero padala pa rin nang padala. Ang ginawa ko, inipon ko lahat ng chain letters na pinadala niya sa akin, at everytime na nagpadala siya ng bagong chain letter, ipinapadala ko sa kanya lahat yung inipon ko.

Sa wakas tumigil din.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Andami kong natatanggap na mga chain letters din sa email. Meron pa ngang veiled threat in case hindi mo iforward. Hindi ko na lang pinapansin.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yung bad trip pa sa mga chain letters sa e-mail ay yung papabasahin ka ng isang short story... Maganda naman yung mga istorya pero sa huli may nakalagay na: "please send this to as many people close to you or else... blah blah blah!"

Kainis talaga mga chain letters na yan! But what can you do?

Pinakamagaling pa rin na sulusyon ay ang "DEDMA" aka "IGNORE" na lang then DELETE! (hehehehe)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If u dont pass it around, u will get sick... horrible boils and sores will appear all over your body... u will die a slow, painful death...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I rip up chain letters almost immediately. Same goes for chain email. I delete them immediately. If they came from my wife's friends, I also start deleting their regular email as well. That'll teach em. I have an immense hatred for chain email. I have an immense hatred for chain mail.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 29th, 2008 at 08:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    just delete the wtfspam. if you want to kill spam, don't feed it to others
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i still don't understand why there's still so many people willing to waste time reading and forwarding chain emails.

meron ako pinagsabihan dati na wag na ko padalhan ng chain emails. sya pa nagalit, di na daw ako papadalhan ng kahit anong email. which is fine with me if all her emails are crap anyway.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hehehe, hotmail ftw!

i wish there is such a program as spaminstapwnage that can delete redundant emails
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Chain Letters