New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/90145/Do...ndal-face-raps

well, only 3 doctors and 1 nurse is in deep sh*t.

the rest got off easy
    sa balitanghali naman yung mga intern ang mananagot

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nakakatakot naman sa mga ganyang hospital.akala nila nakakatawa di nila naisip yung kahihiyan nung tao.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Question: If you are witnessing a crime or wrong-doing occurring and did not raise the issue shouldn't you also be liable? Maybe not as stiff a punishment as you say but bear responsibility. Isn't it our duty to make sure we point out that there is something wrong being done?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    uls: whats done is done. its pointless to persecute the people inside the room and unfair din on some of the people there. what should be done is determine how the video got out and from whom. and also prevent something like this from happening again.

an analogy would be...

sa isang riot, huhuliin mo rin ba yun mga usi kung nakiki usi lang sila at nagsisigaw? would you put them in the same bag as the looters? would you persecute the act or the people doing it? mahirap maging indiscriminate baka pati ang mga inosente madale.

personally,i think that the management should answer for all of this. command responsibility na lang.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    just watched it,kitang kita ang dami may cam inside the OR and yung parang tuwang tuwa pa sila. pero very humiliating yun sa part ng patient.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Well I think, those hospital crew were totally mindless creatures! They're not thinking of the consequences of what they are doing. They just thought of making fun for a while not considering the long term effect of their supposedly "funny" operation. They should be the one to be ashamed not the poor patient. What will other nations think about the medical professionals here in our country? Filthy doctors and nurses? aw...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Question: If you are witnessing a crime or wrong-doing occurring and did not raise the issue shouldn't you also be liable? Maybe not as stiff a punishment as you say but bear responsibility. Isn't it our duty to make sure we point out that there is something wrong being done?
    they are,of course. they just need proper guidance.
    i honestly think that they were just being carried away by the feeling of the moment. they are,after all...human.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Remember we got mad even Malacanang seek for apology about the comment made sa desperate housewives. but with what they have done just simply shows na hindi ganun kaganda ang values ng mga medical practitioners. lumalabas tuloy di tayo mga professionals.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sic.zero View Post
    Well I think, those hospital crew were totally mindless creatures! They're not thinking of the consequences of what they are doing. They just thought of making fun for a while not considering the long term effect of their supposedly "funny" operation. They should be the one to be ashamed not the poor patient. What will other nations think about the medical professionals here in our country? Filthy doctors and nurses? aw...
    forget about the consequences. . .the mere act of making fun of the patient there and then itself is already unbelievably unproprofessional. . .indifferently broadcasting it on you tube only aggravated their sin

imo, tama lang if their licenses would be revoked. . .

i agree with buriroy. . .they do that to me or my family and they will be sleeping with the fishes. . .

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    or inhuman? ganbangers can get "carried away" with the moment yet they are held equally responsible are they not?

they unfortunately crossed the line from human to...

and what makes it worse is they hold a position of esteem in society...well not so much now.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    they are,of course. they just need proper guidance.
    i honestly think that they were just being carried away by the feeling of the moment. they are,after all...human.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Unfortunately such behavior can be attributed to their upbringing and the environment they are in.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Cebu Hospital Scandal Video