New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i would have to guess na mahal na nga ang ma-hospital ngayon..especially with the east ave. incident a while back, everyone is cautious to where they want to be hospitalized. mas mahal pa siguro sa NMC or sa Asian Hospital, i believe that first-class facilities, pero first-class din ba ang treatment? that i dont know. being a new hospital (like Asian) baka konti pa lang ang mga consultants dun, unlike sa NMC na lipat bahay lang. and im not surprised why doctor's professional fee are way up there..just think how much these professionals pay JUST to practice at certain hospital. Guess how much.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    actually depende yan, minsan good seervice minsan palpak din, sa cardinal santos to which i rested for 2 weeks, ok lang normal, medyo hassle coz i hate hospital pag ako ang patient, pero experince wise... ok lng

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys...

HOAX yung cardinal santos na story na yun...

confirmed na ito ng cardinal santos... identified rin nila yung gumawa ng story... sabi nila regular cardinal santos customer / patient daw un...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    guys...

confirmed na ito ng cardinal santos... identified rin nila yung gumawa ng story... sabi nila regular cardinal santos customer / patient daw un...
    Sigh... Isa na namang walang magawang matino sa buhay.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Can anyone confirm if the below actually happened?

Scary, but in this world of hoaxes and smear campaigns, I've learned to not take things like this as truth quickly. Anyone personally know this Nini Blanco?
    I've been brought to the Cardinal Santos ER at least twice in this lifetime and never was I asked to do a downpayment for an emergency service. In fact, I was assisted immediately and talked about payment only AFTER I was treated and ready to go home.

I dunno whats the agenda of the writer of this story but sorry to say, mukhang kalokohan eto.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    guys...

I see, anu raw kwento ng gumawa ng story? medyo nakakaaliw ren kasi imagination nya hehe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Cardinal Santos Incident - Is This Real?