New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Dapat, kaso paano kung in demand yung unit at walang maallot sa iyo?

Naubusan at naghintay ng sunod na batch of delivery at inabot ng pagdevalue ng piso

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Kahit na in demand pa yung unit, they should've notified the customer that even with the reservation fee. The price increase will still be implemented.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Dapat, kaso paano kung in demand yung unit at walang maallot sa iyo?

Naubusan at naghintay ng sunod na batch of delivery at inabot ng pagdevalue ng piso

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I'm in a business where the prices of the goods fluctuates almost everyday. When I take in an order or receive a PO from a customer, the price is locked and guaranteed. If it happened that I don't have enough inventory in my warehouse and I have to procure the goods at a higher price, I will still deliver the goods to the said customer at the agreed price.

I guess it's different in the car industry? But in my experience, I always get my cars and trucks at the negotiated price, even if there was price increase upon delivery of my units, as long as I have paid for the reservation fee.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    agree bro. that should be the case right? but car buyers are at a disadvantage these days because of the high denand and the race against the taxes. tsk

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    And because of this artificial demand, greed has set in, unlimited acceptance of reservation just so they can get a hold on the customer, doesn't matter if they are not sure of delivery, basta magbayad ka, para makasama ka sa pila...

I had an experience before the price increase of the 2017 Civic where the SA asked me if I am willing to shell out 5k, when I said yes as long as there is a unit available since i am paying in cash, she hung up on me

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I'm in a business where the prices of the goods fluctuates almost everyday. When I take in an order or receive a PO from a customer, the price is locked and guaranteed. If it happened that I don't have enough inventory in my warehouse and I have to procure the goods at a higher price, I will still deliver the goods to the said customer at the agreed price.

I guess it's different in the car industry? But in my experience, I always get my cars and trucks at the negotiated price, even if there was price increase upon delivery of my units, as long as I have paid for the reservation fee.
    Same here. I take the hit and hope that by retaining the customer I can make it back from future orders.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Same here. I take the hit and hope that by retaining the customer I can make it back from future orders.
    That's the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Prrrrrt! Foul!

naka hold?! for price increase?!
    Talagang ganyan ang mga dealer they prioritized their in house financing.Try to visit your dealer and speak directly to your SA boss para masagot ng tama ang mga katanungan mo.Minsan kasi di makasagot ng tama ang SA mo especially kung di pa sila regular employees.Sa dealer kasi may mga team manager bawat SA na makikita mo sa showroom at everyday ibaba ang team ng sales.Hope it will help you

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    sept na tom. any of you guys received any updates on their units na pinareserve?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    sept na tom. any of you guys received any updates on their units na pinareserve?

I cancelled my reservation and got a unit from another dealer. It will be delivered tomorrow. 2018 model.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    what model/car bro?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Car reservation fee, not protected against price increase?