New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    Harharharhar!!! hehhe funny. Sabi den ng pinsan ko magpapakamatay ka sa mga problema ng mga kano... sha kase nextel ang hawak nyang product minsan tatanong pa nila sayo bat sira daw phone yun pala nde naka on. Amp.
    Then someone told me this story. Sa link2support ata yung co. Parang galit na ata yung customer so he was trying to intimidate the tech support. "Can i speak to your supervisor?"
    Tech support: "I'm sorry but my supervisor isn't around."
    Customer: "How about someone who's higher than the supervisor?"
    T.S: "I'm sorry but he's also not around."
    C: "Can i talk to ANY of your superiors?"
    T.S: "Sorry sir, no one's around right now. Would you like to talk to my CREATOR?"
    HAHAHAHAHA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ay sus!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i read this story about a support staff asking the caller to make a copy of the floppy disk. ang ginawa nya, phinotocopy ung diskette. the support staff had to put the caller on hold for a few moments -- di kasi mapigil sa katatawa

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    i read this story about a support staff asking the caller to make a copy of the floppy disk. ang ginawa nya, phinotocopy ung diskette. the support staff had to put the caller on hold for a few moments -- di kasi mapigil sa katatawa
    hwehwehweh! huwattt! super funny naman toh! Pero kahet ganyan mga kano, lav ko yan... kundi dahel sa katangahan nila, wala akong susuelduhen... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    eto totoo ito.

customer: "i bought a 40GB hard drive and how come i only have 26GB free? why am i being shortchanged"

tech: "ma'am, yes, you system has a 40GB hard drive TOTAL space, and windows and other applications/utilities will take up additional space"

c: "no! i want a 40GB free space hard drive coz that's what i bought"

t: "do you really want 40GB FREE SPACE? then we're gonna delete windows all the stuff on you system, but you won't be able to practically use your computer"

c: "but i still paid for 40GB! i want my 40GB!"

the conversation ended with the customer resigning to the fact.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    first hand experience...

bmw golf tournament...

we invited a bmw owner, then nasabihan he can bring friends along. but they have to fax their handicap index. After a while... may nag-fax... Partial list: 16 people... 16 ang ininvite niya... akala niya party niya... hehehehe.... dagdagan pa daw niya. tapos nagreklamo kaibigan niya, kesyo bakit daw naginvite si bmw owner1 ng marami eh isa lang daw bmw niya, sila raw hindi ininvite ng bmw eh dalawa bimmer nila... hehehehe... kulit bawal nga sumali yun mga nanalo na the previous years eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cust: i cannot connect to the internet
    tech: how do you connect? dsl? dial-up? cable?
    cust: thru the phone line
    tech: ok is the phone line plugged into the phone jack at the back of the computer?
    cust: yes it is and when i try to connect it says, no dial tone
    tech going through the order details and it says NO MODEM INSTALLED
    tech: sir, the reason why you cannot connect to the internet and you are getting no dial tone, is because you do not have a modem on the computer. you have plugged the phone line into the network jack.
    cust: oic
    cust then hangs up

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mga kano talaga... mas weird daw yun computer repairs... minsan pinagbabaril na yun pc, tapos itatanong kung bakit ayaw magstart... minsan naman ginugupit yun cd para magkasya sa floppy disk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You'd be surprised on how dumb some people are. But we have to understand that not all people are as knowledgeable as us in terms of the account we're trained for. kaya nga you need a lot of patience and understanding when you become a call center agent =).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    "my computer's not turning on! i only see "no signal" on my screen! what's wrong?"

turns out, my customer unpacked ONLY the monitor. the tower, keyboard, and all other peripherals, nasa kahon pa pala. patay. hahahaha!

"i can't connect to the internet and i've called comcast already, they say nothing's wrong on their end..."

yes, something WAS wrong on HER end. she plugged the phone plug into the NIC jack.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Call Center Jobs