New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    bro desert_fox I was able to buy Patchi today. I only got 4 bite size pieces because it was so expensive. The store looked more like it was selling jewelry not chocolates. he he.

Galaxy na lang ang inaasam ko!!! lol.
    Yaan mo, pag-uwi ko pasalubungan na lang kita 5pcs patchi... jk.

Pati galaxy.....

ewan ko kung natikman nyo ice cream cake ng baskin Robbins....super sarap kaya lang super mahal din....

4x4inches lang worth 1000petot na...

ewan ko saan pa galing yun di naman dito gawa....galing pa yata ng US.....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^5 pieces = P500 na dito yan! Wow!

Baskin Robbins US made ata. Baka kaya mahal diyan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^5 pieces = P500 na dito yan! Wow!

Baskin Robbins US made ata. Baka kaya mahal diyan.
    sus, baka 1/4 kg na yun dito siscathy...sobra naman...isang lunukan lang sa mga tabatsoy na saudi yung 5pcs...

oo nga, imported galing ke uncle sam...usually naman mga products dito puro imported....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I only eat one per day. Tinitipid ko. lol. Orgasmic nga! Nice silky texture and it keeps its form even in room temperature. If I were in Saudi I'd eat 1/4 kilo nga siguro hahaha.

What are the other chocolate brands you were saying that's just as good as Patchi but cheaper?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^I only eat one per day. Tinitipid ko. lol. Orgasmic nga! Nice silky texture and it keeps its form even in room temperature. If I were in Saudi I'd eat 1/4 kilo nga siguro hahaha.

What are the other chocolate brands you were saying that's just as good as Patchi but cheaper?
    hahaha...hayaan mo itanong ko sa kaibigan kong pinoy salesman sa cake/choco store dito...what pa other brand kasing lasa ng patchi pero halos kasing lasa lang nya...
    minsan naikwento nya, bloke bloke daw dumadating yan dito from Lebanon...dito na lang hinahati-hati using machine opkors then ipakete....I dont know if thats true or not....

Matatakaw kasi mga arabo sa matatamis....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Unable to afford drivers, women let underage sons drive

By ARJUWAN LAKKDAWALA | ARAB NEWS
    Published: Jan 23, 2011 23:19 Updated: Jan 23, 2011 23:19
    JEDDAH: Almost every woman in the Kingdom needs a man to chauffeur her around. In most cases, such men tend to be husbands, fathers or adult sons. Many women also depend on taxis.
    Workingwomen who earn good salaries usually hire drivers. But there are some women who cannot afford drivers’ wages and so let their sons chauffeur them, even if they are below 17 and do not have driving licenses. These youngsters, who also do not have proper training, are a danger to themselves as well as others on the road.
    Young boys can be seen driving their mothers to malls on any day of the week. Some of the boys are so small they need cushions under them to see over steering wheels. Some of these young boys are seen driving large SUVs and people carriers.
    At the mall was Um Rami whose husband is unwilling to drive her to shopping malls and markets because he comes home from work exhausted and needs to rest. “My husband doesn’t earn much and we can’t afford a driver. It’s expensive to have a driver, they also need accommodation,” she said. Um Rami’s son is 14. To avoid getting noticed by traffic police, Um Rami makes him wear an igal and shumaq to look older.
    Batool had also come to the mall along with her son, whose age she refused to disclose. She said she is divorced and cannot afford a driver and that taxis are very expensive.
    “Taxi fares are too much. Sometimes I need to make frequent stops, which of course taxis will charge me for. If I ask a taxi driver to wait, he will charge me more money for waiting. My income is very moderate and I can’t afford it,” she said.
    Asked how her son learned how to drive, Batool said she would let him drive in their neighborhood late at night when there are few cars on the street.
    At another mall, Um Naif was seen getting down from her van, which was driven by her son who looked 12. “My son drives slowly and I always sit next to him and give him directions. Drivers cost too much and my son drives well. When he gets older, he’ll apply for a driver’s license,” she said.
    Strangely, when Arab News asked these women if they would like to see women driving in the Kingdom, they all said they were against it. “I think there will be many accidents if women were allowed to drive, because many irresponsible girls will go out joyriding and try showing off. There will be accidents and they will get hurt or killed,” said Um Rami. “There would be madness on the roads. I am not prepared to face this madness and danger every time I need to go somewhere,” she added.
    Ahmed Al-Nimary from the Jeddah Traffic Police said driving a vehicle when one is below 17 is a violation of the Kingdom’s traffic laws. “We will fine the father and these children will be detained if caught driving. Seventeen-year-olds, however, can get temporary licenses until they turn 18.” he added.

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article241034.ece

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ganitong-ganito itsura at asta pag pormang saudi.

aviator shade,

kadena necklace

lots of borloloy sa arms and fingers

tuck-in litaw tiyan butete-ish

and my hate of all hate sa fashion = lacoste.

ang in-law ni aiza

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Buhay saudi.......